The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe street performer..(open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe street performer..(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The street performer..(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe street performer..(open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe street performer..(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The street performer..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The street performer..(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:26 am

"I don't really have a need for a butler, but If I need one for an act. Then I'll hire you." She smiled, "Say, what are you drinking anyway?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am

kai looks at her "this its almost like blood but its not... it helps hold me over until i can find some real blood.." he smiles lightly "do you want some? it tastes like wine."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 am

"I don't think i'm going try blood alchemy, sorry Vamp boy, but I won't be joining you." She laughed, "Just to let you know if you were offering real wine, I would have said yes."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:41 am

kai smirks and chuckles "why not come with me to eat then.. the place i go has any kind of alcohol you want plus they have great food.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:51 am

Temping, but I promised my partner that I wont cause any trouble, if a place sells drinks then that will most likely happen. why don't we go and sort you new job out first?" She suggested
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:55 am

kai smiles and nods "sure why not.." he chuckles and takes another drink out of his bottle "lead the way.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:03 pm

"Harold." She smiled as she greeted her partner with a hug, "I've got the old man a new employee." She smiled as turned him to face Kai.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:09 pm

kai smiles and waves to him and bows. "names kaika but you can call me kai.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:13 pm

"Harold Kimchi." He nodded his greeting to the young man, "I'm guessing your a street kid since nami is helping you out." He said while looking at Kai.

"He is a vamp too. A few clients love them." She grinned from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:25 pm

kai nods "yep.." he smiles lightly and looks at nami "what does that mean nami?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 pm

"Vampires have abilities that humans don't. some clients like that." He explained, "The job offer you get could be anything. From finding a lost kitty to assisting in robbing a bank." He continued "anyway, once you see the old man, he will tell you everything. your just filling in while we go on leave. That way he still has the same amount of employees."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:04 am

kai nods "cool..." he finishes the bottle and throws it away. "so wheres this old man i keep hearing about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:13 am

"Down the street to the left. you'll see the sign Lovilla. Just walk in and say you wish to be hired." He turned to Nami, "Di you even finish your job?" The girl shakes her head and runs off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:28 am

kai nods and heads down the street. he truns in to the building with the sign. he walks in "hello? i wish to be hired i heard about this place from nami.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 am

"so your the replacement." An middle to old aged man looked up from a news paper.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:52 am

kaika shrugs "i guess so.." he bows slightly "names kaika but you can call me kai sir.." he scratches his head. it felt like hes been saying his name a lot. he looks at the guy and smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:00 am

"Great." He grabbed a set of keys from a draw, "i'm your new boss L , and that is the keys to your new home, down the hall to the left then find the door with the number 224." He said as he threw the keys at Kai.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:04 am

kai blinks kinda surprised, he catches the keys and nods. "ok boss.." he walks down the hall and opens the door to his room. he looks around "it looks like its nice.." he sets down his boom box on the table and turns on the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:58 am

After around five minutes Nami and Harold walked into the store. They started to talk and laugh with L.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

kai blinks and opens the door when he hears them. he pokes his head out wondering what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:23 am

"You want a job kiddo?" Nami asked when Kai poked his head, "You will just have to act as a butler while the rest of us do the work."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:36 am

kai steps out and closes the door "yea sure.." he smirks and walks over to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:20 am

"Great." She turned to L, "Oscar still up for it too? Or has someones else hired her?" Nami asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:53 pm

kai looks at nami "whos ocsar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:40 pm

"There are many people who work here, she is just one of them." Harold answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The street performer..(open)   The street performer..(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The street performer..(open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns-
Jump to: