The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Tim the Prince - Page 6 Vote_lcapTim the Prince - Page 6 Voting_barTim the Prince - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Tim the Prince - Page 6 Vote_lcapTim the Prince - Page 6 Voting_barTim the Prince - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Tim the Prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Tim the Prince - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:37 pm

"It's something everybody goes through." Zeta said laughing a little as Tim and he are brought menus. Nobody still seems to notice Tim as himself.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 pm

tim smiles and laughs lightly. "well its new to me.. lines are boring i would hate to have to wait in them for long.." he chuckles more. he looks at the menu to see what he would like.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 pm

"I'm sure." Zeta said smiling and laughing a little. "Some lines are long though. But I'd say the longest time I've ever waited in a line was about 10 minutes."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:10 pm

tim chuckles and smiles. he found what he wanted and he looks at zeta. "so lines are fun to talk about but lets change the subject.." he laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 pm

"Agreed. What do you want to talk about?" Zeta asked looking at Tim.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:24 pm

tim laughs and looks around "am not sure i just wanted to stop talking about lines.." he smiles lightly and blushes feeling embarassed. "is there anything on your mind you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:29 pm

"Nothing of importance really." Zeta said as the restaurant began to thin out a little. The waiter arrived. Zeta ordered some chili and sweet tea.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 pm

tim smiles and chuckles, he orders a steak and a sweet tea. "huh.. nothing at all zeta really?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 pm

"Pretty much. What about you? Any topics?" Zeta said as the waiter walked away into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

tim blinks and thinks "somethings been bugging me.. everyone in this town know my face but does this distguise really work that well to were no on notices my face?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 pm

"You'd be surprised what a change of clothes and hair does for people. As long as you don't really do a whole lot that you normally did, then nobody will notice you." Zeta explained.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 pm

tim nods "thats so weird..." he smiles and looks at zeta "what made you talk to me when you first met me?" he tilts his head and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm

"Truth be told I've only been living in this town about week, hadn't really met anybody. I didn't know who you were just like everybody else. So I started up a conversation. When I head some of the things you had some from some of the people at the bar before I went after you, I made it my goal to make you a better person."
Zeta smiled and laughed a little. "I didn't expect to fall in love though. But in my opinion that's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 pm

tim blushes lightly "why did you want to make me a better person why not just let everyone kill me like they were planning too.."
someone in a butler outfit runs in "excuse me has anyone seen the prince its important that he comes to the castle right away.."
tim blinks and puts on his hat "aaww man i hope he doesnt see me.." the man runs out after a few moments of looking through the restraunat. "i wonder what they need...." he looks at zeta "so what do i do?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:53 pm

"First off. From the moment I saw you I felt different around you so that's why I helps you. As for what just happened with the butler thing, I'm a bit worried as well." Zeta stood up.
"Why don't we see what's going on?" Zeta said looking at Tim.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 pm

tim nods and stands up "ok then.." he grabs zetas arm and walks with him. "i hope everything is ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:07 am

"We'll find out when we get to the castle, won't we?" Zeta said walking towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:11 am

tim nods and looks around as they enter the castles walls after walking for a bit. he walks zeta to the throne room and looks around "what am i need for?" everyone blinks and puts their swords to his throat "who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 am

"This is Tim... Just with dyed hair, everything else is the same though. Do some tests." Zeta said standing up for Tim.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:20 am

tim looks at them blankly and touches his ear and his gun appears. he shots the man infront of him and looks around "how many times do i have to tell you guys dont put your knifes to my throat.." everyone blinks and backs away "we're sorry sir..." tim nods and looks around now tell me whats going on.."
the butler that was looking for him comes forward "prince tim the town over is saying that they want you to have dinner and marry their daughter or they'll attack us.."
tim stratches his head "so i don't want to have dinner with their daughter... i dont know her.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 am

"Why is a union between them so important really? If a town is willing to raise arms against their prince, then raising arms against another town should be no problem?" Zeta was shocked at the idea of a marriage between Tim and the princess of another town, but it didn't show.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 am

tim looks at zeta "am sure if it was to get me out of here the people wouldnt do crap..."
the butler looks shocked "but...but prince tim... why will you not do this its to protect your people.."
tim looks at him "because that princess is a bad one she would do the people of this town wrong.. and she shouldnt send spies out to my kingdom unless shes done her reserch on my help which she hasnt.." he points his gun at the man and shots him. "take him back to his princess.. if she wants a war bring it on i'll take her whole army.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 am

Zeta was glad the thought of a marriage between that princess and Tim was over, but Zeta still didn't seem to show it. "If it's a war, then let there be war."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:59 am

tim nods "now next time try to make sure its a real emgerence and not a spy.." he yawns and walks out of the castle. "that was so stupid that girl always tries to threaten me with war you would think she would have learned that am not scared of war.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:03 am

"Really now?" Zeta said following Tim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim the Prince   Tim the Prince - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim the Prince
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns :: Town areas :: Bar-
Jump to: