The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 Vote_lcapHidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 Voting_barHidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 Vote_lcapHidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 Voting_barHidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Hidden in the silence (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:32 am

saik giggles and looks at him. she bumps into someone "oh dear am sorry.." she looks and her face turns white in fear. a man looks down at her "well well saik.."
mikasa blinks confused "what this?" she sits on his stomach and begins to bounce with her hands on his chest. "why does this make you blush?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 am

Tatsuo was confused as to what was going on. "Who might you be?" Tatsuo asked the man.

Kaito blushed deeply. He would tell Mikasa what it meant, but he would prefer to whisper it to her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:45 am

the man smirks "saik use to work for me.. why did you run? you know your still under contract..." he grabs her by her tnroat "i think i'll take you home and teach you a lesson!"
saik looks at him with tears in her eyes "no no let me go! please no! i don't want to be beat anymore! you did horrible things to me!" she tries to get away but his grip is to strong.
mikasa nuzzles him lovingly "please tell me kaito..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 am

Tatsuo was shocked at what he was hearing. He drew his dagger, which appeared no more than a handle. A light green light came from the handle and Tatsuo stabbed the man. There was no blood, and that was only because Tatsuo's dagger was sort of like a stunner, it stunned but it didn't o any permanent damage.

Kaito whispered to Mikasa what she was doing and why it made him blush.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 am

the drops saik and looks at tatsuo. "you brat!"
saik looks at tatsuo "tatsuo no please be careful! just run away!
mikasa blushes and looks at him "am sorry i'll get off!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:09 am

"I'm a 43 year old man, I shouldn't have to be fighting a piece of crap like you." Tatsuo set the stunner dagger to a higher voltage and slashed the man. The voltage he had it set for was just above that of a normal Taser.

"It's fine... Really.." Kaito said trying to make Mikasa feel a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:24 am

the man falls to the ground knocked out. saik backs away from the man.
mikasa blinks and smiles lightly. "i want to stay on top of you!" she giggles and wiggles her butt happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 am

Tatsuo sheathed the stunner dagger. "Let's go back home He'll come to in about 30 minutes."

"Go ahead.. I like it too." Kaito said smiling lightly at Mikasa.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 am

saik gets up and looks tatsuo with tears in her eyes "am so sorry tatsuo.." she looks at the ground she was so scared.
mikasa blushes and giggles lightly. she grabs the blanket and throws it over the both of them. she snuggles up against him and purrs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 am

"It's fine Saik." Tatsuo kissed Saik lovingly then picked her up in his arms. "Let's head back home.." Tatsuo started to head back to the house.

Kaito moaned lovingly. "I love you so much Mikasa." Kaito said hugging Mikasa tightly keeping her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 am

saik holds onto him tightly and keeps her face hidden against his neck.
mikasa smiles and kisses him lightly "i love you more kaito..." she purrs more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:20 am

Before long Tatsuo was back home with Saik in his arms. Tatsuo laid Saik down on her bed in her room. Tatsuo kissed her lovingly.

Kaito moaned lovingly again. Kaito kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 am

mikasa looks at him slightly worried "are you hurting kaito?" she heard him moan and wondered if her was feeling ok.
saik kisses him back and nuzzles him. "thank you for sav me tatsuo.. am sorry our date got ruined.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:29 am

"No. Not at all, I just love having you on top of me." Kaito said nuzzling Mikasa lovingly.

"It's no problem." Tatsuo walked around the other side of the bed and laid down next to Saik.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 pm

saik holds him close and smiles. "i love you so much tatsuo..."
mikasa smiles happily and purrs more loudly "am glad.." she giggles excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Tatsuo smiled and kissed Saik. "I love you so much Saik."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:23 am

saik looks at him lovingly "i would do anything to keep you happy tatsuo..." she gets up and looks at him "i think am going to bath... do you want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:06 am

Tatsuo blushed lightly. "Sure." Tatsuo said getting up. Tatsuo followed Saik to the bathroom.

"I love you Mikasa." Kaito said kissing Mikasa. He loved hearing Mikasa purr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden in the silence (Berry)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15