The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A fish out of water - Page 4 Vote_lcapA fish out of water - Page 4 Voting_barA fish out of water - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A fish out of water - Page 4 Vote_lcapA fish out of water - Page 4 Voting_barA fish out of water - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A fish out of water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A fish out of water - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:03 am

Aki kissed Ponyo lovingly. "And I would do the same for you Ponyo." Aki brought Ponyo inside. The outside didn't exactly say modern, but the inside was defiantly modern. The color's were mostly a blue deep enough to be thought of as black until you looked at it for a bit, white and a bit of gray here and there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:07 am

ponyo looks around "wow this is awesome!" she giggles and claps her hands.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:13 am

"Thanks. The bedroom is upstairs and there's a bathroom connected to it. Everything downstairs you can pretty much see from here." Aki said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:16 am

ponyo giggles "can i take a shower please?" she smiles at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:20 am

"Go right ahead. The door to the bath room is upstairs then it's the second door on the right. Or you could go up stairs and take the first door on the right, and use the connection into the bathroom. Either way it leads to the same place."
Aki said laughing a little and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:34 am

ponyo giggles and runs upstairs "yeah!" she gets undressed and hops in the shower and turns on the water. "i love water!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:47 am

Aki turned into his normal form. Aki sighed. "I don't want to have to keep lying to Ponyo, but she saw me, and knows me, as Kenji..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:05 am

ponyo gets out of the shower. she wraps a towel around herself. she walks downstairs with her clothes in her hands "kenji can i wash my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:10 am

Aki had already gone back to being Kenji and was making dinner. "Yeah sure. The laundry room is just through that door on the right side of the upstairs hallway."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:23 am

ponyo smiles "thank you kenji!" she giggles and goes to the laundry room. she puts her clothes in "how much do i put in..." she dumps half the box in "that should do it!" she giggles and sits down to wait for her clothes to be down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:26 am

Dinner was soon finished. "Dinners done whenever you want some." Aki called out to Ponyo.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:35 am

ponyo nods "ok.." the washer begins to shake and bubbles and soap foam brust out of the washer. ponyo screams in fear "kenji help me!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:39 am

Aki ran up to see what was going on. "...How much of what's in the box did you add..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:47 am

ponyo looks at him and blushes "half a box.." she tights the towel around her. she gets up and tries to walk to aki. she slips in the foam "aahhh!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:53 am

Aki reached out to try and help but end up grabbing the towel. Aki looked away, trying to be decent, and handed the towel back. "S-Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:01 am

ponyo squeals and grabs the towel. she wraps the towel around herself again "i...i...its o...ok..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:03 am

"Be careful stepping around the foam.. I'll take care of the mess.." Aki said pulling a mop out of the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:07 am

ponyo sighs "am sorry kenji.." tears form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:21 am

"It's alright. You didn't know. I can take care of the mess, but I don't think you clothes could be saved.." Aki said putting down the map and hugging Ponyo tight.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:26 am

ponyo looks at him "my clothes are ruined.. oh dear what will i wear?" she blushes deeply and hugs him back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:28 am

"I could buy you some new clothes. How does that sound?" Aki said looking at Ponyo.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:34 am

ponyo smiles "really you would do that for me?" she hugs him tightly "your so sweet!" she giggles and looks at the towel "can i borrow a shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:30 pm

"Of course I would do that for you. And sure, you can take anyone of my shirts from my closet." Aki smiled and hugged Ponyo back. Even though Aki could change his form, which included his clothes, he did have a closet with clothes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:35 pm

ponyo smiles and kisses him lightly "am going to take another shower to rise off of this soap.." she smiles and hops up and hops in the shower again. once she done she runs to akis closet and grabs a big shirt throwing it on.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Aki was eating dinner down stairs, in his normal form in his normal clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fish out of water   A fish out of water - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next