The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! Vote_lcapTsubame... The first Succubus?! Voting_barTsubame... The first Succubus?! Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Tsubame... The first Succubus?! Vote_lcapTsubame... The first Succubus?! Voting_barTsubame... The first Succubus?! Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Tsubame... The first Succubus?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Tsubame... The first Succubus?! Empty
PostSubject: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Spoiler:

BASICS

Name: Tsubame

Nicknames: Queen

Sexual Orientation: Gay (girls just feel right to her, she’ll go for a guy but it’s a fairly rare occasion)

Age: appears- 19, real age- unknown exactly, suspected to be the original succubus from legend

Race: Succubus

-
APPEARANCE

Eye Color: deep purple

Hair Color: straight light brown hair that falls to just before her butt

Height: 5’ 10”

Weight: 125

Markings: Heart tattoo on right shoulder blade

Apparel: Tsubame wears exactly what the first succubus from legend was said to had worn (What’s in the picture)

-
ADDITIONAL INFO

Personality: Tsubame is a caring succubus; she’s open about her sexuality. Unlike other most other succubi she isn’t lust driven, she has control over herself. Tsubame is truly a girly at times, loving anything she considers cute.

Habits: Messes with guys minds, sometimes on accident, but most of the time just for the fun of it

Dislikes: people annoying her

Special Ability: Able to change form (only from the form in the picture to her real succubus form, the only difference would be that in her succubus form her skin is her horns are longer, and her hair grows down to the ground)

Weapon: tattoo like designed scythe

-
HISTORY[/center]

Parents/Guardians: unknown

Siblings: unknown

Hometown: unknown

Birthday: unknown

History: Tsubame doesn’t remember a lot of her past. In fact all she remembers is waking up in a palace with demon mages around her calling her ‘The first’ or ‘Queen Succubus’. Ever sense she has woken up she has been considered one of the original demons. The original Succubus to be exact. She was waited on by all of the mages until a group of demon hunters, which given the time sense it was just years before the war, was a group of fairies and elves. The group killed every demon they could.

Tsubame felt herself die from an arrow shot but she soon woke up once again in the normal world, only many years later. The time she had woken up in was almost 1000 years after the war…
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:30 pm

cool approved!
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:49 pm

would she like to yuno?
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm assuming you mean 'meet yuno' and that's who I made this character for in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:53 pm

lolz i thought so. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:55 pm

I didn't want Yuno to be alone any longer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm

aaww how sweet!
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:01 pm

That's just me. Ironic thing is that people view me as a pessimist when I'm more of an optimist.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:09 pm

am super optimist... i have a topic in the courtyard! lolz
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Alright thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:16 pm

no problem i love your new avatar pic! i want a new one now too! lolz
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm

I normally change mine after every 500 posts, but 500 goes by so fast when I rp with you berry! It's amazing that I had to push is back to every 1000!

It's awesome to rp with you berry.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:23 pm

aaawww thank you! its awesome rping with you too fukuro! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:29 pm

No problem. And thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsubame... The first Succubus?!   Tsubame... The first Succubus?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsubame... The first Succubus?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Character Sheet :: Approved :: Fukuro Characters :: Girl Characters-
Jump to: