The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:03 am

Yuji turned the paper around and read the ingredients to himself and looked shocked at what they were for... Yuji then read it aloud..

Ingredients :
◦35 liters of water
◦20 kilograms of carbon
◦4 liters of ammonia
◦1.5 kilograms of caustic lime
◦800 grams of phosphorus
◦250 grams of salt
◦100 grams of saltpeter
◦80 grams of sulfur
◦7.5 grams of fluorine
◦5 grams of iron
◦3 grams of silicon
◦2 drops of human's blood
Yuji knew what this was for, and it wouldn't heal Izzy, in fact it might just kill her instead. Yuji was scared, and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:20 am

G looks at him "what....what is it yuji?" he looks at izzy and clenches his fists.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:24 am

"This is human transmutation... It's a taboo among alchemist... All of these ingredients are exactly right to make a human... If we did this, we'd be taking Izzy's soul out of her own body and we'd probably lose her forever... There has never been a successful human transmutation, and never one once that was with a living person...
Yuji knew alchemy well, he knew a few alchemist so he knew what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

G growls "why the hell would they tell us this would help her then?!" his eyes were red.
izzy moves in her sleep getting comfortable.
G walks over and kisses her forehead and drags yuji down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:38 am

"I don't know what it was that they injected her with that could cause to go to such extremes at human transmutation.." Yuji knew of something that could do something better than human transmutation, but at a much greater cost.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:43 am

G growls "am pissed who ever gave us this thing human whatcha manbomb..." he sighs "they need to explain better! before i punch a hole in their face when i find them!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:54 am

Yuji sighed. I know something... It'll make a 100% that the human transmutation works..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:58 am

G looks at him "i don't care! i don't really even now what that is.. i trust you but i won't let you near with that thing on your mind!" ge clenches his fists "besides how would that help if she was poisoned?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:00 am

"Human transmutation is supposed to cleanse the body of all disease's. But it's supposed to bring the person back from the dead... but when a person dies, thy can't be brought back... With what I'm thinking of she wouldn't die, but it's at a cost to get it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:07 am

G looks at him and sighs he sits down "what kind of cost?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:08 am

"Lives... A philosopher's stone cost 100 souls to make..." It's basically man slaughter to make a philosopher's stone.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:12 am

G sighs "why do we even need it?!" G could easily kill 100 people for his sister. he'd kill himself if he had to for her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:16 am

"Look, lets just wait the two days, and find out what it is that was injected into her. Just keep a close eye on Izzy. If she has noticeable change then we do the human transmutation. Yuji didn't want it to come to that.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:21 am

G sighs "fine... man this is bull crap!" he gets up and walks back and lays down. he looks up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:24 am

Yuji sighed. He thought that G would probably like that time to himself, so Yuji stayed down stairs and laid down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:27 am

G yawns and looks at izzy and smiles. he lays back down and falls asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:48 am

Yuji stared at the ceiling and thought for a moment before grabbing the journal and the letter. Yuji walked up stairs and kissed Izzy on the cheek and hugged G. When Yuji walked down stairs again there was a man, probably the same one who had his back to the front door earlier.

The man was average height, 6' 1", his hair had to be a dark green, his eyes were covered by shades that a blind man would wear. His clothes were nothing short of a travelers clothing, a dark trench coat, a black jacket and shirt, dark blue worn pants, and black boots.

The man put his finger to his lips asking to be quite. The man then gestured using his hand to say 'Follow me.' Yuji nodded and followed the man outside. The man had somehow broken in, but Yuji had other problems to worry about than that.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:32 pm

G wakes up and looks at izzy. she was still asleep, he sighs in relief. he looks around "huh where is yuji?" he gets up and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Yuji and the man were talking outside the front door. "That wouldn't be helping her. It would be killing her."
"Say what you will, but you can't argue with the result's I've given you.
"Look, I won't use human transmutation unless I have to. That's that."
"It's a shame I can't change your mind. But until we meet again, I believe GiGi is looking at us as we speak." The man said turning his back to the door and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:29 pm

G looks confused and rubs his eyes "hey whos that? am i still sleeping?" he yawns lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Yuji walked back inside and sighed. "Hey sexy... or do you want to go by what I normally call you again?" Yuji said going to try and push away from who the man was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:57 pm

G blinks "what?" he looks at yuji confused.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:00 pm

"I'm asking if you prefer I'd call you sexy or if I should start calling you G again. To be honest when Izzy isn't around I'm still going to call you sexy."Yuji said answering G's question.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:14 pm

G sighs and stretches "i don't care..." he yawns and kisses yuji "good night.." he wakes back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Yuji blushed deeply. Did he really just... Kiss me... A smile came across Yuji's face as he walked up stairs after G. Yuji hugged G tightly and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next