The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:40 pm

G slams yukio up against the wall "you make no damn sense! you said for you to move on you need this! i was trying to help you! make up your mind!" his eyes were red.
izzybacks away from the door and runs back to the room.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Yuji was scared now. There were so many things that Yuji wanted to say, but nothing but air escaped his throat. He was nothing but a coward, and it showed...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:56 pm

G sighs and lets him go. he sits down and rubs his face. "you make no sense to me what so ever.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Tears streamed down Yuji's face and Yuji slid down the wall to the floor with his head in his knees. That was something Yuji's father often did, Yuji's father often slammed Yuji against a wall and threated to kill him every time that Yuji did something that didn't follow his father's standards.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:07 pm

G looks at him and sighs "yukio am sorry i did that ok you made me mad when you kept yelling at me then when you hit me i went off... am sorr ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Yuji began to shake, scared of the memory, he felt like he was reliving it, like the thing with Goro cheating on him. "please... don't do it... I'm sorry daddy... don't kill me... don't kill me... don't kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:14 pm

G sighs "oh no..." he walks over to him and shakes his shoulder. "yukio! snap out of it!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Yuji just kept repeating 'Don't kill me' over and over. It was his worst memory, and on several occasions his father did actually try and kill him, in so many different ways...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:19 pm

G looks around worried "YO YUKIO! wake up man.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Yuji eventually snapped out of it. "My dad... slammed me against a wall as a kid... he threatened to kill me... and so many different times he did try..." Yuji was still crying.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:24 pm

G sighs "look am sorry yukio but i just got so mad..." he looks at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:27 pm

"It's okay... you didn't do anything as bas as the worst way he tried to kill me... Yuji's tears seemed to be coming out faster at the memory, but for whatever reason, probably just to get it out of his mind, he said it out loud.
"He tried to choke me out after he raped me..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:31 pm

G looks at him surprised "am sorry man... thats harsh..." he looks at the ground.
izzy opens the door and runs to yukio. she kept her eyes closed as she ran to him. she felt so bad for him. that was a horrible thing his father did. "am so sorry that happened to you yukio.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Yuji cred into Izzy's shoulder. "there's nothing I can do to escape that horrible memory... It follows me around..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:44 pm

izzy holds him tightly "its ok yukio.."
G blushes lightly and hug yukio also.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Yuji wasn't trying to get pity or anything, this was real, everything he said happened. "Thank you... both of you..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:59 pm

izzy smiles lightly "we'll always be there for you yukio!"
G nods "i may be a jackass but i still care.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:03 pm

"I'm sorry for calling you a jackass... I only said it out of anger..." Yuji said trying to smile, but not really working.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:20 pm

G smiles "its fine.."
izzy hugs him tightly "its ok yukio GiGi is kinda a butt!" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I suppose." The other part of what Yuji wanted to was: 'I think that G's a little to 'big' to be a butt'. Commenting and complementing on G's better than nice sized member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:46 pm

G smirks and gives izzy a nugie. "i know am a butt you little brat." he chuckles lightly.
izzy giggles andntries to wiggle away "nii-san stop it!" She blushes lightly and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Yuji smiled and laughed a little. "you two really are family."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:03 pm

G looks at him and smiles "we try to be.."
izzy smiles and hugs yukio "yukio.." she blushes lightly and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Yuji hugged Izzy back then kissed her on the cheek. "Izzy..." Yuji looked at Izzy blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Izzy looks at him and blushes "what is it?"
G looks between them "aaww how cute.." he smirks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next