The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the town of dragons. - Page 4 Vote_lcapthe town of dragons. - Page 4 Voting_barthe town of dragons. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the town of dragons. - Page 4 Vote_lcapthe town of dragons. - Page 4 Voting_barthe town of dragons. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the town of dragons.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

the town of dragons. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:09 am

Her eyes darted towards the ball of fire in the air, not human, and not really causing any trouble, but here eyes then noticed the one eyes man. She had seen him before. She tried to pin point the moment of when she was him before. Her mind stopped at a memory of a crime scene, he was there. Dragging a chair from a different table she place it between the two male subjects. "that an interesting girl you have there." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:50 pm

rave looks at the girl who dragged a chair up. "thank you.." he smirks and make the flame girl disappear. "so can i help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:37 pm

She looked back and forth at the two males. Maybe putting one eyes on the list was a bad idea, the liver wasn't in the best shape, but just quitting those bad habits and so treatment could work."you seem to know something about One Eye, over there." She pointed to Valeks back.

Noticing Park walk up to them and sit at the table near him with the kid, he stopped listening to the current conversation and listened into the reason for Parks visits. Was she still working on that case?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:51 pm

rave looks at her and smirks "i just met him he told me not to sleep outside.. so he brought me here...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:57 pm

She nodded, so nothing really, or was he hiding it. She sighed as she took her badge out of her pocket, she pulled out a single gold coin and placed the bade and it's case back in her pocket. She played with the gold in her hands, "Would you like to know more about him. After all a stranger bringing a person like you to a place like this is not really normal."

From what he picked up Valek guessed that the girl was still on that case. He did have to give Park credit after all, she was about the same age as his sister and she was not a normal cop but a detective.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:02 pm

rave shrugs "i don't care really.. if i find out more stuff about him cool if not thats cool too." he chuckles and begins to play with fire again making it dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Valek smiled, the kid was not easily bribed even with rare Edo period coins. His gaze dropped on the coin then back at Park, was she really that old. If the coin was hers from the past then that would make Park be around the 1000 years old, give or take a couple of 100 years. He smirked, she sure does a good job at keeping that skin seem young.

"then I'll guess i have to find another buyer." She sighed as she got up. at that moment Valek grabbed her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:18 pm

rave blinks and looks at her slightly confused. he looks at valek and scratches behind his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:26 pm

"coin collector." He smiled letting the smiled dangle from his lips, "edo's a rare and worth more their weight in gold (OOc: dunno if that is true or not, but for this it will be ^^)"

The one thing Lana wanted to do was wipe those organ destroying things off the face of the world. She was starting to regret putting one eyes on the victim list, someone more simple would be better.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:30 pm

rave smiles "thats really cool.. where do you get a coin like that?" he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:36 pm

"sorry kid, but the bid as been placed by the man himself." She smiled and turned to one eye. "If you want it for your collection then you will have to agree with me. You know how cops work, they don't often deal with business in public." She smiled.

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:15 am

rave blinks confused "whats going on do you two have history?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:03 am

Lana grinned, "In a matter of fact yes. You haven't given us the full story yet." She glared at one eye, "Is this person taking care of you or no?" She asked wondering if she takes one eye would the kid be alone.

"i was a witness at one of her crime scenes she was working years ago. I don't know anything about her." Valek replied.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:31 am

rave looks at her and shrugs "i guess hes taking care of me for now.. why?" this was turning out to be very interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:27 am

She sat back in her chair, "If i take him away for questioning and something happens to, part of the blame would fall on me, for taking the person responsible for you away." So much for liver hunting.

"It would also look bag on Parks reputation since she is a detective." Valek added.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:19 am

rave smirks "i could go with you for the questioning.." he looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:23 am

"That is a great idea. My partner can keep you occupied while you wait outside" She smiled, "I'm sure you remember how to get to the station, that is if you want the gold." And with that Lana got up and walked out of the inn.

"Do you want to know more about that coin?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:25 am

rave blinks and shrugs "sure why not.." he smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:35 am

"It's from the Edo period and would have belong to wealth families." He said as he stood up and walked up to the door. He waited for the kid to catch up, "Most of the stuff is lost, so what she has hidden with her badge is very valuable." He said as he watched Park drive off on a motorbike, "Out of all the people I've looked into, hers is the only one without a history due to the fact she may have used a lot of fake names in the past." He explained as he started to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:41 am

rave stands up and floats beside him. "cool..." he smirks and crosses his arms floating around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:54 am

"I don't drive, so were going to walk there. we should reach the station in half an hour. She will wait, after all she most likely wants to know what I know about that coin." He said as he threw his smoke out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:02 am

rave looks at him "i could fly us there.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:47 am

"I prefer the ground kido." He said.

After a while they reached the building, "Fire boy, my partner wont be entertaining you tonight, but this block here will keep you company." She turned to Valek, "I'm sure you remember your way to the interrogation room."

The block, was none other than Aoi a vampire rocker who had started a fight on the streets and now had to wait at the station to be picked up by someone. He looked at the boy in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:43 pm

rave sits down by aoi "hey you seem interesting..." he yawns and looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:18 am

He lifted up the sleeve to his jacket showing the new comer that he was handcuffed to the wall, "Only here because my sister is coming to bail me out. If not I would be in one of the back rooms." He grinned. His hair was a simple shade of black and he had his lip piercing in, "So what brings you here?" He asked while leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the town of dragons.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next