The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Fallen Angel Night Club Vote_lcapThe Fallen Angel Night Club Voting_barThe Fallen Angel Night Club Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Fallen Angel Night Club Vote_lcapThe Fallen Angel Night Club Voting_barThe Fallen Angel Night Club Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Fallen Angel Night Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

The Fallen Angel Night Club Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:50 am

The music was pumping and smoke machines clouded the night club. Angelus sighed as she sat down at the bar. ‘The Fallen Angel’ was just as seedy as she remembered it. ‘Drugs, prostitutes and gambling, what fond memories’ she thought sarcastically. She knocked against the counter to get the barman’s attention.

“Get me something strong.” She said in a heavy Russian accent. The man slid a glass across the counter and poured something into it. The lights were so dim that she couldn’t even see what colour it was. She drank it all in one go and wiped a hand across her mouth.

“Was that the strongest you got?” She asked.

“Yeah. So what?” He retorted.

“It was weak.” She said as she stood up and left.

The night was cold and snow had begun to fall. Angelus stood outside ‘The Fallen Angel’ looking up at the sky, wishing she was somewhere else. She took a packet of cigarettes and a lighter out of her pocket.

“Where are you Kosa?” She murmured under her breath as thick smoke encircled her. The cold air took the smoke away and it became nothing more then thin wisps of grey. She watched it disappear into the night as she stuck the cigarette back in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:14 am

The shinigami walked alone down the cold street, his partner didn't join him due to his angelic beliefs. Dima wore a thick white coat with white pants. With his hands shoved in his pockets he looked for the soul of a man who is to die. The reason who his partner was unable to join him was for one reason. The victim like to engage in immoral acts, with a love for booz and women, being an angel he wasn't aloud to join, making Dima handle this mission on his own.

He kept to himself not wanting to get involved with any of these drunks or women from this seedy place, to tell you the truth it sort of freaked him out. Maybe he should have brought Angelica with him to act like a woman leeching of him, but then again her brother would not be too happy with the idea, but he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

"Xerxes Samuel, where are you?" He muttered to himself, not noticing where he was going and bumping into a white haired girl.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:57 am

As grim walked down the lonely street, looking for a detestable soul, scythe sharpened, and following the path to his next victim. He still had a few minutes to kill by the time he caught up to his latest name.

Using his nice little ability to go 'unseen' he just sat by within eye sight of him waiting, for him to reach his time, and curious to see what form of death he would be suffering. his last victim was a drunk wife abuser that stumbled onto a race track in the middle of a lap, not a car hit him, but he got all the way over to the other side, and killed by a fire woke rocket that malfunctioned.

Time before that, the guys in the middle of a knife fight to the death and he chokes to death one of his teeth. Guess death has to do something for fun.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Someone bumped into Angelus and caused her to drop her cigarette. She sighed as it sizzled in the snow.

"Watch it would ya." She said as she looked the man up and down. In her head she was calculating the likely hood of a fight and where to hit if there so happened to be one. Weak spots located, distractions discovered, snow = advantage Angelus. She lit herself another cigarette as she waited for a fist or an apology, or both. You never could tell what was going to happen, so you might as well be prepared for anything. Someone had told her that a long time ago, though she forgot who.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 am

Dima looked down at the girl, "I'm terribly sorry, I was too bust looking for someone that I didn't see where I was going." He said while looking at the girl, "However, I may have done you a favor, after all smoking does cut your life span." He grinned while thinking back to the peoples lives he took from smoking. Just by looking at her he could tell that this girl saw him as a potential threat, unless she was Xerxes Samuel, which he highly doubted she had nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:41 am

"Well perhaps you should be more aware. And that 'favour' cost me money I don't have. Cigarettes are an expensive habit as it is." She turned away from him to breath out a cloud of smoke. She was really struggling for money at the moment, and she didn't want to waste anything. If she couldn't pay for the things she needed with the job she had, she would have to turn to less legal jobs. That was not a path she wanted to go down again.

She thought for a second about what she'd said. Damn, she didn't realize how rude it sounded.

"Who are you looking for? I might know them." She said, trying to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:48 am

Grimm walking closely behind his target, trying to guess he’s means of death, in one hand spinning his scythe and the other looking at the list. Looking around he can see hundreds of ways for him to die, and that’s just the obvious ones, there’s always the strange odd ones that death thinks up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 am

The shininigami's face lit up, "Great, I'm not a big fan of these areas." He dug into his pocket and received a couple of gold coins."Since you smoke I'll pay you with these. There aren't many ways to cheat death, but these might just help you when the time comes." He handed the girl the gold coins. Engraved on them were roses with their thorn stems and two scythes. "Do you know anyone by the name of Xerxes Samuel?"He asked. He could feel the mans soul lurking in the area. He could also feel something else, a soul being taken away. Dimitre looked around, someone else was here, someone else was taking away souls.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:12 am

Angelus looked at the man with a very confused expression. Then she looked down at the coins. Then back at the man.

"You’re paying me? How much are they worth? What do you mean cheat death? And yes, I know the lying, two faced son of a bitch you're talking about. Why do you want to find him?" She said all at once, flipping the coins between her fingers as she talked. She hoped that this man was looking for Xerxes death, because he seriously deserved it.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 am

This guy was starting to annoy Grim, he has more of an ego than any other human he had ever seen before, no wonder this guy was meant to die. Walking along it seemed to be a busy night, Grim passed three other reapers in the space of 10 minutes, he guesses that their something going on.

And furthermore another name came up on his list. It’s been quite some time since there were two at once. But the time and place match so maybe they will kill each other and he would have to reap them both. Which is fine as long as it’s at least entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:34 am

"The coins have no value now, but when you need more time or want to give more time they have value if you give them to the right person He said while trying to work out what this other being was. Demon. He looked back the girl, "You know him, great. It's also good to here that you wont miss him. Makes the job mush more easier." He said hinting out that he was going to take the mans life.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:16 am

Angelus put the coins into her pocket, wondering what the man meant when he said 'more time'. One thing she knew for sure, now that the coins were hers, she would not give them up.

"I can take you to him, but I won’t be standing by. What ever it is you’re planning, I want in. That man has a lot to answer for and I want to see him pay.” She laughed quietly.

“I just realized that I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Angelus Lelukh the Snow Witch.” She held out her hand.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:21 am

Walking along and here comes the second name on the list Maxwell Kyth. This should be in interesting play out. still can’t help but thinking how this is going to turn out, neither of them are looking at each other, and they look like they’re going to just walk right by.

this can’t be right unless it’s not directly from death and he’s just a convent reaper. As they are walking by each other from the distance bang, bang, bang and Maxwell drops to his knees. An unrelated death between two on his list. Long time since that happen.

Flipping the scythe around, the blade scraping on the ground, and with one yank upwards the scythe cutes the soul out of his body as other bystanders including his victim runs to take cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Dima followed the girl, "Nice to meet you to, my name is Dimitre, but just Dima for short will do. I don't have a last name, well it's unknown to me anyway." He said, he didn't really care that much that he didn't know his last name or much about his past., "Do many people normally die here?"He asked wondering if it is normal to have too many souls being taken away from the area. He could feel another soul being taken away. Something is defiantly going on,"Forget about that," He said shaking his head thinking that it was best not to get the girl involved too much, "How do you know Xerxes Samuel?" He asked curios on what her relationship was with the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Angel Night Club   The Fallen Angel Night Club Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Angel Night Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns :: Town areas :: Club-
Jump to: