The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Guard the queen!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Guard the queen!! EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Guard the queen!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Guard the queen!! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Guard the queen!! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Guard the queen!! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Guard the queen!! Vote_lcapGuard the queen!! Voting_barGuard the queen!! Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Guard the queen!! Vote_lcapGuard the queen!! Voting_barGuard the queen!! Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Guard the queen!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Soul looks around as he stands outside the castle looking around. he was waiting for this girl who was in danger.. "man when is she coming down.." he looks around "when's the other guards going to show up.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:00 am

Aqua looked around the room and went to the window. she looked down and seen a boy with white hair standing there. she smiles lightly "i really dont feel like leaving right now.." she goes and makes sure shes got everything she will need before she starts to head down.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:09 am

"Well you better hurry up Aqua and make your choice on going down because I think I'm falling asleep from your boredom!" Alex said yawning

Last edited by Datsik on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 am

(its aqua lolz fail.)
aqua looks at him "leave me be i dont have to listen to you.." she crosses her arms and begins to walk down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 am

(lol)
souls smirks as he hears voice come from the building "i guess thats her and the othere guard." he chuckles lightly
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 pm

(Umm it was 4:00 in the morning where im at so I had an epic blonde moment with a cherry on top for lack of sleep lol) Guard the queen!! 1247806006

Alex rolled his eyes. "And they signed me up to watch over a royal pain...." When it looked like she was about to hit him he screamed 'ok I'm sorry' and walked out the door to meet up with Soul.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Aqua giggles softly and walks out to meet up with her guards. she sees the boy with white hair and smiles she bows "hello am Aqua..Am sure you both can keep me safe.."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Soul looks over as Alex opens the door he chuckles lightly. "sup bro.." then he looks at the door again and sees the girl with white hair and blue eyes. he nods to her and smirks "so shes the girl we're guard seems easy enough." he bows slightly "names soul.." he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 am

"Names Alex," Alex said in his cocky british accent. "Oh and mind my rudeness but she IS a handful." he whispered to Soul and then coughed loudly hoping Aqua didn't hear a word he said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:57 am

Aqua looks at alex and glares sligtly. "its true i am a handful." she smiles "so shall we leave or should we wait?"
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 pm

"We should totally wait your highness, I wouldn't want you to blow a casket with that glare of yours." Alex smirked but then waited for the other boy's reply to all this.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 am

Soul smirks and chuckles "bro be nice to her she proably doesnt get out much.." he laughs lightly "i really dont care what we do its up to you two.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:51 am

aqua frowns at both boys she smiles lightly and shoots them both with water. she giggles lightly as they drip with water.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm

"Yes there's reasons why we don't let her out much," Alex said laughing and drying himself off. "Sorta like what she's doing right now."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 pm

souls eye twitches "man i cant protect you very well now! i cant lit up now." he trys to make a fireball and nothin but smoke. "great..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:01 pm

aqua pouts "am sorry i didnt know.." she crosses her arms and starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 pm

"Ahhh so it seems I'm the one with the excellent powers," Alex said creating a fire ball. "And hey Aqua come back!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Aqua shakes her head "no!" she starts to run.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:15 am

"Dang it... you won't like it when I'm angry little girl...." Alex said chasing after her. "Do you want me executed by your father? I'm suppose to be watching you here!"
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 am

Soul sighs and disappears and reappears infront of them both. "calm down both of you!" he smirks "this is really funny but i want to get payed" he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am

Aqua stops and looks at them both "fine then.." she bows slightly to soul "am sorry for turning your powers off...and am sorry for running away from you alex.." she stands there for a moment. "what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:43 pm

"Uhhhh what ARE we going to do?" he asks turning to Soul. "I have nothing. all I planned was to follow Aqua around like a little lost puppy trying to protect her." Alex said grinning.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Soul sighs and smirks "really thats a great plan..Well i dont think anyone else is going to come so i guess...uh yo queen girl uh aqua where are we going?" he chuckles lightly
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Aqua looks at them and giggles. "you two are so cute.." she begins walking "here read the note again." she could tell that soul hadnt read the note. "alex if you could read it.."
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh my goodness... I already forgot what the note even says!!!" Alex shot back at her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guard the queen!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard the queen!!   Guard the queen!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guard the queen!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Missions :: In Progress-
Jump to: