The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) Vote_lcap Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) Voting_bar Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
 Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) Vote_lcap Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) Voting_bar Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Prologue to Saber's Wake (for Duke and Lock only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) Empty
PostSubject: Prologue to Saber's Wake (for Duke and Lock only)    Prologue to Saber's Wake   (for Duke and Lock only) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Prologue

I was far beyond angry. Tonelli took my life and memory away and now I have reclaimed it back. I wanted revenge. I wanted to tear him to peices and now he had the guts to take Sonia and Johnny away from me.
I looked at Damon and he nodded at me and I nodded back. We were in this together. He was the only guy I trusted with secrets and meetings behind locked doors. For thirty million years he has been my general in war. Plotting attacks as much as he plots football plays in todays world. We're always the winning team.
I handed him my sword.
"What's this for?"
"I must leave now Tonelli is already trying to take over the ice age era. I have to go stop the main camp, protect the people here."
"The ice age is over Bryce! Look around you it's 2013 we are trying to save the humans from what we have caused a long time ago."
"Brother the ice age never ended. It ends when Tonelli wins. Which he will never win."
Damon only sighed. "You better be alive when I come for you."
"I will," I promised.
I ran out of the palace doors and formed into a saber- tooth tiger and stormed through the jungle. Birds and creatures of the jungle ran away from me as fast as possible. What would I ever do if my son and mistress was dead. I stopped and roared in rage.
A saber-tooth tiger leaped from a dead tree and circled me.
Tonelli! It has to be him, I said to myself.
Of course it was I noticed the burning black coals where innocent greens eyes were suppose to be. Tonelli killed my father and took over his body. No way would I let him take anyone else from me.
Tonelli growled at me and I roared in his face demanding a battle of life or death. He agreed because he pounced and lunged at my throat.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com

Prologue to Saber's Wake (for Duke and Lock only)
Page 1 of 1