The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Introducing Bonnie! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Introducing Bonnie! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Introducing Bonnie! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Introducing Bonnie! EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Introducing Bonnie! EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Introducing Bonnie! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Introducing Bonnie! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Introducing Bonnie! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Introducing Bonnie! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Introducing Bonnie! Vote_lcapIntroducing Bonnie! Voting_barIntroducing Bonnie! Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Introducing Bonnie! Vote_lcapIntroducing Bonnie! Voting_barIntroducing Bonnie! Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Introducing Bonnie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divascout

Introducing Bonnie! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:38 am

(Bonnie)
I gaze up at the night sky, transfixed by the stars, how they're visible from so far away. I know that I myself am just a star in this city, for just like the stars I am undistinguishable from anyone else. Everyone appreciates the city, or the sky, as a whole but when it comes to individuals they could care less. The tiniest tear falls down my cheek, but I'm ok, I've accepted that I will never be known by anyone, just like none of us will ever know any one of those stars. I am a star.

I'm stretched out on my back in my usual attire, laying on the grass in the middle of a park somewhere. I'm not even exactly sure how I got here, or how to get home. But I don't care. I'll figure it out when I'm ready to leave. Honestly I was simply feeling depressed and started walking, when I got tired of walking after a couple miles I collapsed in this park. I've never been great with making friends so it didn't surprise me when nobody payed attention to me here. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't seem to get people to like me. I sigh into the warm night air and close my eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySun May 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Zuri stretches as he walks around the town. He hums happily as he heads to the park. He was just taking a break from his brothers. He takes a deep breath of the cool air and sighs softly. He blinks as he walks past someone laying on the ground. He walks back over to her and sits down next to her. He had to wonder if she was dead, it seemed like a strange place to take a nap. Of course, he's taken naps in this park so he really didn't have much say. He gives a warm smile as he pokes her arm. "Hey are you okay? You're not dead right? It's a strange place to sleep at night.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Divascout

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySat May 20, 2017 11:03 am

I jump up and scream when someone touches my arm. I huff at the guy and brush the grass off of me. "No I'm not dead, and I wasn't asleep." I comb through my pink and purple hair. "You really should announce yourself or something first." My pierced ears flatten as I frown at him. "You scared me half to death."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySat May 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Zuri jumps slightly and falls back when the girl jumps up and screams. He blinks and looks at Bonnie. "Oh I thought you would've heard me because of the ears.." He points at his cat ears and hers. "Well if your not paying attention then it's easy to not hear someone coming.." He laughs and rubs the back of his head. He stands up and smiles at her. "I'm glad your not dead. My name's Zuri Ne'tenid." He holds out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Divascout

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySat May 20, 2017 1:39 pm

I straighten and nod. "Yes, that's true. I suppose I should have been playing attention. I probably would have heard you if I had." I smile back at him. "I'm Bonnie. It's nice to meet you Zuri." I take his hand in a firm grip and shake it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Zuri smiles and his tail sways happily. "It's nice to meet you Bonnie!" He laughs and looks at the sky. He blushes slightly when his stomach let out a low growl. "Um.. Hey are you hungry? We can hang out and get to know each other if you want."
Back to top Go down
Divascout

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:51 pm

I smile with a shrug. "Yeah, sure. I don't see why not. I have nothing better to do." I run my hands through my hair, attempting to get out and grass or leaves or whatever was in it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySun May 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Zuri smiles and picks some grass off of Bonnie. "Alright food time!" He laughs grabbing her hand and starts to pull her. "What would you like eat?" He looks around and bites his lip.
Back to top Go down
Divascout

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySun May 21, 2017 3:52 pm

"Oh thanks." I say as he picks off some of the grass. Zuni then grabs my hand and starts pulling me who knows where. "I'm really up for anything. I like spicy foods?" I giggle and come up beside him. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySun May 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Zuri looks at her and smiles. "Spicy food huh. I like that." He hums as he scratches his cheek thinking. "Oh I know a place! It's this really good sushi place. Its got spicy food and it doesn't just serve sushi." He smiles and starts to pull her toward the restaurant. He sighs once they get there it only took and ten minutes. He walks inside and finally let's go of her hand. "You can pick the seats out if you want." He chuckles resting his hands behind his head. The restaurant was nice a little simple in decor though.
Back to top Go down
Divascout

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptySun May 21, 2017 8:02 pm

I blush slightly when he said he liked that. About me or he liked spicy food? I hoped both. I grin when he says he knows a place and then starts pulling me. Sushi, huh? I wasn't the biggest fan of sushi but there are some that are pretty good. When we get there I glance around the restaurant. It was a cute little place that immediately put a smile on my face. I nod and lead the way to a comfy little booth in the corner of the restaurant that you could look out the window at. I slide in and glance the table over quickly. It was clean so that was a good start.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptyMon May 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Zuri smiles and sits down across from her. "Why were you the park? I just have to know. Probably weird to just ask a question after sitting down." He laughs slightly and rubs the back of his head a little embarrassed. He looks at the waiter when he comes up and hands them a menu. "I'd like some sweet tea." He looks back at Bonnie, "What do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Divascout

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptyMon May 22, 2017 8:47 pm

I shrug. "Just enjoying the nature I guess." I shake my head when he says he thought it was weird to ask questions. "It's not weird. It's a great conversation starter to ask a question." I take the menu and smile at her. "I will have a Mountain Dew please," I say, answering both the waitress' questioning look and Zuri's question.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Zuri smiles at her answer. "That's a good reason to be in the park!" He laughs slightly and looks at her. She was right, it was a good conversation starter. He hums when the waiter walked away. He looks around for a moment. "Um Bonnie.. Where do you live? Is it near the park?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Bonnie!   Introducing Bonnie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Bonnie!
Page 1 of 1