The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) Vote_lcapBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) Voting_barBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) Vote_lcapBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) Voting_barBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) Empty
PostSubject: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:40 am

Bruce walked down the streets of Brooklyn trying to find a new cafe besides the one he always goes to on the corner of his adopted father's catholic church. He needed something new he was starting to get bored he always needed change in his life.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:52 am

Tiffany O'Chee comes running by Bruce and yelling. "Get back! You big bully!" She had her katana out, she bumped into Bruce slightly when she ran past. She looks back at Bruce and stops for a moment. "Oh sorry about that!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:24 am

Bruce looks at her confused and with a small smirk on his face. Oh god he walked into the wrong area of Brooklyn for sure. Was she on drugs? Who runs around the city carrying a sword? For goodness sake this was 2012 not the 15th century. He watched her continue down the road everyone staring at her as dumbfounded as he was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Tiffany tackles the man and stabs the sidewalk next to the mans head. "Give it back.." She holds out her hand and takes the purse from him. "Now don't be a jerk anymore!" She gets up and puts her katana away before running back the direction she came. She smiles as she gives an older lady her purse back. "Here you go miss.. I'm glad your ok. Well goodbye." She giggles and stretches as she walks away.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Bruce walked over to the girl. "That was a really nice thing you did." He looked over her Katana. "But isn't running around with a unconcealed weapon illegal?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Tiffany blinks and looks at Bruce. She smiles slightly at him. "No I don't think so. No ones very told me it was.. It has a cover on it so I don't see a problem."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Bruce shrugged. "You're right not many people care about anything here in Brooklyn."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Tiffany blinks when she gets a shiver down her back. "Not you." She looks behind her and jumps back. "Go away Yuji!"

Yuji hums and smiles letting out a laugh. "Oh come on be nice."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 4:46 am

"Who the hell is this guy," Bruce said eyeing the guy up and down. He appeared out of no where yet Bruce sensed demon on Yuji but Bruce didn't remember ever having this idiot in his armies.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Yuji looks at Bruce and chuckles. "Like what you see? Sorry but I'm not after guys today. Maybe another time cutey." He smirks and dodges Tiffany who suddenly attacked him from behind. "Come on did you really think you can pull a sneak attack on satan? Besides remember Lisette, you wouldn't want to make her sad would you?"

Tiffany growls when Yuji dodges since she stumbled and fell. "Shut up I'm sure she's bad just like you." She pouts looking away. She didn't want to make her sad though. It was conflicting.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:59 am

Bruce smirked. Who the hell did this guy think he is? Definitely a poser that's why he hasn't seen this guy in hell. This idiot had no idea the real dark lord stood before him. He saw him upset Tiffany about a girl named Lisette and became irritated.

"Hey idiot, why don't you go pick on someone of your own kind. Ya know? The wannabe satanists."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:48 am

Yuji looks at him and smirks. "Aw the strong little demon doesn't believe me. Well believe it."

Tiffany blinks and looks at Bruce. "I don't think you should pick on him."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Little? Who was this idiot. Bruce tried to muster up as much power as possible since he was stuck in human form to make him and Tiffany vanish from the street to Father Henry's catholic church. Luckily no one was inside. Tiffany appeared in front of him. Yuji no where to be seen.
"That's better," Bruce grinned. "So how did you get yourself involved with demons?" Bruce asked casually sitting down thinking she wouldn't freak out over being transported.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Tiffany blinks and squeaks when she appears in a church. She gasps and looks around "What the.." She looks at Bruce and frowns. "I'm not going to tell you. It's none of your business." She crosses her arms turning around.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:55 pm

"I mean it kind of is," Bruce said worriedly. "I am Satan so I am confused when that guy claimed to be. I have never seen him in my life and I have never seen him in any of my armies. I am the Satan of God's religion unless there are other realistic religions out there I am the one and only true ruler. Even though it's possible someone could of tried to take over since I have been human..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 3:00 am

Tiffany looks at Bruce for a moment. "He's always told me he was Satan. So he must be Satan in some relam.. Even Lisette says so."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:25 am

"Whose lisette?" Bruce asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 1:18 am

Tiffany blinks and looks at Bruce rubbing the back of her head. "Um well it's hard to explain.. I'm not really even sure who she is completely. But I know she's a sweet girl! It's sad that her whole village went down in flames, she's the only one that got out alive.. I have no idea why she hangs around with Yuji.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 1:43 am

Bruce thought it over he still was curious of where Yuji was truly from he knew Yuji was not truly Satan. "So what will it take me to know why a human like you is involved with a demon like him."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:32 am

Tiffany frowns and looks at him. "Like I know.. It's probably because I made friends with Yuji!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 3:39 am

Bruce laughed. "No one makes friends with the devil silly little girl." He shook his head still confused by the whole situation that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Tiffany puffs out her cheeks. "Well I got stuck with him! Lisette is my friend not Yuji! He's a pain!"
(BROOKLYN RAGE!!)
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:32 pm

"Well is it possible to meet this Lisette? Or does she live with that wanna be Satan?" Bruce asked casually.

(BROOKLYN RAGEEEEE)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Tiffany looks at Bruce and rolls her eyes. "Don't say that in front of her.. I'm not sure how to get to her.. But I have her sign at home."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 pm

"Her sign?" Bruce asked curiously. "Well what the hell let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: City hall-
Jump to: