The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

An interesting meeting(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:48 pm

The female stands up quickly trying to keep her face hidden. "Um thank you.." She starts to walk away quickly.

Sodom blinks and sniffs the air before frowning. He tackles the girl and growls slightly. "What did you do to master? You smell like him!"

The girl yells when Sodom tackles her. "Get off me please!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Eckzahn sighed, he wish he grabbed his jacket before leaving the hotel, there was stuff in there that he could use to keep people from hearing anything going on in the alley. It would be more trouble than needed if someone walked in now on this situation. Eckzahn crouched down next to the woman. "Look's like I can't be indirect at this point... What's you're name, and assuming you aren't who I think you are, why did my connection lead me to you?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:00 am

The girl grits her teeth and finally looks up at Eckzahn. She looks away blushing. "I'm not telling you anything.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:05 am

Eckzahn turned the girl's head to look at him. "We can do this an easy way or I can put you down the hole again until I get my answers." Eckzahn said looking at the girl, his eyes seemed empty, if he put her back into the hole it was clear there would likely be even worse things to follow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:23 am

The girl frowns and pushes Eckzahn away. "Baka! Fine put me back in the stupid hole! At least I won't have to face you like this!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:28 am

Eckzahn looked at the girl. "Don't dodge the questions." Eckzahn said still looking dead eyed at her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:48 am

Tears fill the corner of the girls eyes. "It's... It's me master.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:52 am

Eckzahn's eyes went back to normal and he hugged Luka tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:56 am

Luka blinks and blushes deeply when Eckzahn hugs him tightly. "Master."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:04 am

Eckzahn kept hugging Luka tightly, he didn't say anything, he just kept holding onto Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:07 am

Luka blushes and hugs Eckzahn back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:09 am

Eckzahn kept hugging Luka tightly. "You scared me to death you know..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:18 am

Luka blinks and looks down slightly. "I'm sorry master.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:19 am

"Don't apologize... I'm just happy that your back." Eckzahn said still holding Luka close.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:36 am

Luka blushes lightly and looks at him. "But.. I'm not me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:39 am

"So?" Eckzahn said. "You are you. No matter what you look like."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:50 am

Luka blushes and smiles softly. "Your sweet master."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:51 am

Eckzahn smiled warmly and kissed Luka's cheek. "Thank you... Let's get you back to the room.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:43 am

Luka blushes and looks at him nodding her head. "It's not weird that I.. look like this?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Eckzahn chuckled and looked at Luka. "If it's worth anything, I've seen people who change their gender every time they sneeze. So this isn't something too new to me." Eckzahn smiled warmly and kissed Luka's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Luka blushes and looks away. "But I'm going to be acting different and I'm not as strong in this form.. I might not even have an powers.. I'm not sure.. I don't want to put you in danger.. I should stay here master.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 9:30 pm

Eckzahn lightly flicked Luka's forehead. "You're not gonna stay out here like a hobo. Now come on." Eckzahn smiled warmly and picked up Luka, carrying him bridal style.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:29 pm

Luka squeaks slightly touching his forehead. He blushes deeply when Eckzahn picks him up. "Fine.. I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Eckzahn carried Luka back to the hotel room and set Luka down on his feet. "There. Now we're back."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:49 am

Luka looks up at Eckzahn who was now taller than him. He blushes looking away slightly embarrassed. "Yeah we are.. Thank you for bringing me home.. I'll try to find something that will fit better.. My powers aren't working well.. I can't get my clothes to fit right.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting meeting(fukuro)
Page 31 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next