The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

An interesting meeting(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:35 am

Eckzahn watched Sodom sniff around. He blinked when Sodom mentioned a thread. "I'm not sure what you mean, I don't think he ever talked about a thread.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 1:18 am

Sodom looks at Eckzahn and puffs out his cheeks. "You have an invisible thread thing with master.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Eckzahn poked Sodom's cheeks. "Thanks for telling me. How do I use it?" Eckzahn asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Sodom closes his eyes when Eckzahn poke his cheeks. "Um.. Um... I think you gotta think about master.. Like you want to find him really bad and think of him.. I think that's how it works.." He looks at him and smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Eckzahn smiled and tussled Sodom's hair. "Alright, might as well give it a shot, right?" Eckzahn said, he closed his eyes and started thinking about Luka and how he wanted to find him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:16 am

A faint red string starts to appear though no one walking around notices it.

Sodom smiles and claps his hands. "It's working! Maybe I can help too!" He giggles closing his eyes to copy Eckzahn.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:45 am

Eckzahn followed the red string for a second and stopped. "Maybe you should keep your eyes open, Sodom? Since I have to keep my eyes closed I'll have no idea what I could be walking into and where the string is going to take me." Eckzahn said facing Sodom, still with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:37 am

Sodom looks at him and puffs out his cheeks. "Ok.. But you can't open your eyes? Will the string disappear you think?" He holds onto Eckzahn hand leading him through the crowd but lets Eckzahn do most of the leading. "Are we getting closer to master Eckzahn?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 10:02 am

"I can't open my eyes because my concentration might falter." Eckzahn said holding onto Sodom's hand, still leading by following the red string. "Yes we're getting really close now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 1:50 am

Sodom smiles happily and giggles. "Really! Oh goody!" He starts looking around for Luka. "Oh oh Eckzahn I think I see masters jacket! Is the string leading into the alley one the right?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Eckzahn nodded. "Yeah, that's where it's leading me." Eckzahn said still holding Sodom's hand as he went into the alley.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:03 am

Sodom blinks and looks around confused. "Eckzahn there's only a cat lady person here.. But she's wearing a jacket like masters.. Are you sure he's here?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 2:34 am

"No, it goes farther back... Check at the end of the alley, in the corner.." Eckzahn said, the red line ended there, at a nice sized pile of somewhat soggy broken down cardboard boxes, it looked like someone could be laying underneath them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Sodom blinks and looks at the boxes. "Master?" He kneels down and looks at the boxes a little worried. "Here?" He peeks under the boxes and squeaks slightly.

A slightly high pitched groan half growl comes from under the boxes. "Go away.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Eckzahn opened his eyes and the red line disappeared. "What's up Sodom?" Eckzahn asked going over to Sodom and the pile of boxes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Sodom points at the boxes. "Someone with masters scent is under them."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Eckzahn crouched down and took a few of the boxes off the person where he figured that the head would be. "That you Luka?" Eckzahn asked leaving one box over the head, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:10 pm

"Go away!" A smallish figure runs out from under the boxes into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Eckzahn blinked seeing the figure run off. "After him." Eckzahn said going after the figure.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Sodom gets up and starts chasing after him.

"No stay away damn it!" The figure squeaks as they fall into a hole. "Damn it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Eckzahn stopped and looked down in the hole. "You alright?" Eckzahn called down to the figure
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:19 pm

The figure looked up blushing. "I'm fine just get me out!" A slender thin hand reaches up for Eckzahn could pull them up.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Eckzahn looked at the slender hand for a moment before holding onto it and using it to pull up the figure. "Alright.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:42 pm

A young female with short hair gets pulled out of the hole. She keeps her head down and tries to get the clothes that were baggy on her to fit better. "Um thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:44 pm

Eckzahn blinked and looked at the young female. "No problem..." Eckzahn said fading the sentence, trying indirectly to get the female say her name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting meeting(fukuro)
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next