The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 Vote_lcapKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 Voting_barKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 Vote_lcapKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 Voting_barKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

King and Time (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:11 am

Jiku nods his head and smiles kissing him back. "No need to thank me.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:40 am

Gray smiled and ran his hand down Jiku's body, letting it rest on his crotch. "You're magical, you know?" Gray giggled and nipped Jiku's lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:28 am

Jiku blushes softly and looks at him. "I guess I kind of am.. Time magic is special.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:36 am

Gray giggled. "Yeah, you're time magic is pretty unique too.." Gray lightly took one of his fingers and traced Jiku's member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Jiku blinks and blushes as he looks at Gray. He shivers slightly when Gray traces his member causing him to blush more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Gray giggled a little seeing Jiku blush. He kissed Jiku deeply and left his hand resting on Jiku's member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:17 am

Jiku kisses Gray back and moans softly into it. He pulls him close and smiles. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:48 am

Gray smiled and cuddled up to Jiku, leaving his hand resting on Jiku's member. "I love you too Jiku."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:39 am

Jiku blushes and smiles kissing Gray. "I'm very happy as well.." He blinks and looks around. "I think I feel someone moving around.. But only we should be able to move right now.. Maybe it's the Joker.. Or..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 10:01 am

Gray smiled and kissed Jiku back. He blinked when Jiku looked around and told him someone was moving around. "Or who..?" Gray asked, a little unsure of how someone could walk around with the time frozen.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 1:57 am

"Or Kyoux.. But maybe it's one of the new kings.." He looks at Gray with a worried look for a moment before smiling. "But it could be nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:21 pm

"Okay..." Gray said before getting up and getting dressed. "I'm not gonna take any chances though, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Jiku blinks and looks at Gray. He nods his head slightly. "Alright. I guess I'll unfreeze time. Since its not stopping the person anyway." He snaps his fingers then gets dressed for the party. "Shall we go to the ball?" He smiles holding out his hand to Gray.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 2:35 am

Gray nodded. "Alright." Gray said as he finished getting dressed. "We shall." Gray smiled and held Jiku's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:51 pm

Jiku chuckles softly giving Gray a kiss. He takes two steps and they were at the door of the castle. "I'm excited about meeting the new people."

Joker appears and smirks popping Jiku and Gray. "There's some cuties in there~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Gray giggled and kissed Jiku back. "I'm excit-" Gray cut himself off and blushed a little when Joker appeared and called them cuties. "What do you want Joker?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Joker smirks and chuckles floating around them. "Oh just wanted to greet you. Also careful in there it's crazier than normal. Even Flippy is out and about in there."

Jiku blinks and looks at Joker. "It really is a party huh." He laughs lightly opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Gray blinked, hearing what Joker had to say. "Everyone must be there then.." Gray said following Jiku inside.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Ace and Arrow meet Jiku and Gray at the door. Ace smiles at them waving at them. "Yo!" Arrow glares at them slightly. "Got to check you." His eyes glow red as he looks them up and down. "Come on.."

Jiku smiles and follows Arrow.

Rose squeals and runs over. "Jiku! Gray! I hope you have fun tonight. Make sure you greet everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Gray didn't say much as Ace and Arrow met them at the door, it all happened a bit fast for him to really get a word out. Gray followed by Jiku, following Arrow. Gray blinked when Rose ran over to them. "Oh, hey, Rose. Don't worry, we will." Gray smiled lightly
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:19 am

Rose smiles and holds his hands for a moment. "That's good.."

Jiku blinks as Joker starts to pull him away. "Uh I guess Joker is taking me to meet someone.. I'll come back to you afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:22 am

"Yeah.." Gray blinked and looked at Rose as she held his hand. "Okay, I guess..." Gray said, he wanted to go with Jiku, but this was a formal party, and going after him might look odd.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:03 am

Rose looks when two other males come up and smiles. "These are the sibling kings."

Fang and Dmitri smile at Gray. "Hi!" The one with the headband bows to Gray. "I'm Fang.." Dmitri smiles and kisses Gray cheek. "I'm Dmitri~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:06 am

"Nice to meet you both.." Gray said smiling lightly at Fang and Dmitri, Gray blushed a little when Dmitri kissed his cheek. "I'm Gray, the Blue King."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 am

Fang smiles at Gray. "It's nice to met you. Could you tell us a little bit more about everyone you know here?"

Dmitri smirks and chuckles softly as he wraps an arm around Gray. "Yeah we're being a little lazy. Don't wanna seem kinda lame without knowing something about everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

King and Time (Fukuro)
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next