The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 Voting_barTrapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:45 am

(lol so would xD)

Luka gets up and goes back to his room. He lays down to get some sleep. "Watch him Sodom.. You were resting before right?"

Sodom nods his "I will master.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:47 am

When the sun first rose into the sky Set was up and grabbing his things to go to the next pyramid. Hopefully today would be his lucky break. He walked out of his hotel room locking the door behind him and looking around making sure no one was following him. Once he felt like he would be alright he walked away and began to make his way back to the pyramids.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:54 am

Sodom jumps up and runs over to Luka. "Master he's leaving!"

Luka opens his eyes "Alright lets get going.." He changes into his angel outfit so he could travel in the sun. He looks at Sodom "Try your wolf form while we follow.." He heads out and sees Set a bit away and starts to follow.

Sodom changes form and follows Luka.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:57 am

Whn set arrived at the pyramid he went down into the catacombs at the bottom of the pyramid till he reached the room of the dead. He finally found it. He rushed over to the closed coffin and once he pushed the heavy stone lid off he saw a mummy wrapped up along with his scythe. He took the weapon out and it formed into a small knife in his hand. It would only appear as a scythe when he needed it. He looked back down at the mummy. It was his wife. Now all he needed to do was wake her up.

(PLOT TWIST IT SHOULD BE LUKAS MOTHER)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:00 am

Luka blinks and looks at the pyramid. He quietly follows Set down telling Sodom to stay back. He raises an eyebrow, what was going on?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:14 am

Set unwrapped the mummy and used his powers to bring the body back from the dead. The body started to slowly go back to its original state till a beautiful woman lay there. It would be a day before she awoken. He left the lamp lit and sat it next to her. He would leave and come back late tonight when she awoken. "I will see you soon Lila." Set whispered and kissed the womans forehead. He then left to go back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:16 am

Luka disappears with Sodom before Set could see him.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:20 am

Set worried someone might find his wife but didn't expect anyone to be there. Besides no one followed him. He went back to his room and laid down. It took a lot of energy bringing her body back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:27 am

Luka knocks on Set door. "Hey open up.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:31 am

Set clenched his fists as he heard Luka's voice. He tried to calm down and opened the door for Luka to come in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:33 am

Luka holds out some food to Set. "Here got extra.. Take it.. I haven't seen you today.. So I thought you might be hungry.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:41 am

"I don't eat much," Set said just putting the food on the counter. "You were following me weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:55 am

Luka looks at him "Why would I do something like that?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:43 pm

"Don't play stupid with me. I know you too well and I barely no you. You better try harder." Set then walked up to him and looked him dead in the face. "Whatever you do don't you dare go near that coffin boy."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:06 am

Luka looks at him and smirks "Why? It's just a woman.. She's not someone I'm after I'm aloud to go where I please.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:32 am

Set grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him against the wall. "You stay the hell away from my wife! I don't care what you are after your ruler is not someone I trust."

(totally should make her the mother, set just going to be like god damn it this stupid kid is mine lmao)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:47 am

Luka growls and punches Set pushing him away. "I'm not like that bastard! I'll do what I please! I won't be listening you!" He walks away annoyed.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Set smirked. "You be careful out there in the world boy." With that he kicked Luka and his dragon out the door. When he went back into the room and noticed what type of food Luka brought he froze. That was his wife's favorite dish to make. Set clenched his fists and threw it in the garbage in anger. It was just a sick coincidence. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Luka rolls his eyes "I can take care of myself.. You watch yourself or you'll get burned and turn to ashes.." He walks away with Sodom on his shoulder. He walks around the town for a bit before deciding to head to the pyramid there was no way he was going to listen to some guy he doesn't even know. Besides that creeps looks exactly like him and it pissed him off a bit. "Sodom hide in jacket I don't want you to over heat.." He smiles and looks at the pyramid when he finally makes it there. "What's so important about that woman anyway.. I don't understand why he'd bring her back just because she was his wife.. So stupid.." He walks into the door.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:10 pm

(Will luka know what his mom looks like?)

Set sat back at the desk and looked through more of his paperworkk. Trying to catch up with the times trying to figure out what spells he could use so he could defend himself against his brother and protect his wife. When they both were put to sleep she was 4 months pregnant. Would she still be pregnant when she woke up? Was the baby born? Or did their child die? There was so many questions that he had no answer too he just hoped things got better and that no one hurt his wife anymore..

Lila felt herself waking up from the coma she had been in for hundreds of years. Her eyes slowly opened.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 5:32 pm

(Hhmmm probably not really since he was taken when he was young.. Hehehe so she's going to be part of the traitor clan huh?)

Luka walks in and walks up to her almost but stops seeing that she was awake.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:35 pm

( whats the traitor clan?)

Lila sat up and looked at Luka. She almost put her arms around him but she felt it..that he was not Set. Where was her son too? And why did this boy look like set? Then it dawned on her. "Son?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:50 pm

(read lukas app it's named codename:zess)

Luka blinks and looks at her confused. "I'm not your son.. Oh you must think I'm that Set guy.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:57 pm

"I know you are not set but you are my son I can feel it. You were taken from me so long ago in our clan...yoyr father was murdered by his brother and this demon took over your fathers realm.." lila said trying not to cry
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Luka looks at her and shakes his head "No you got it wrong.. My brother was taken with me.. You have me confused with someone else.."

(BBOOOMMM Bomb Shell lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )   Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped In Egypt (Everyone(: )
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Love Alley-
Jump to: