The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Tian looks at her with a smile and nods her head. "I've always wanted to go to a candy store! But I've been busy and sometimes I forget to go when I'm not working.." She blushes lightly that she would forget something.

Lou blushes deeper and kisses Surus cheek quickly. He looks at the ground embarrassed "Thank you I... I guess.."

Xerna blinks and looks at Drak. "Are you alright Drak your heart is beating really fast.." He tilts his head and places one of his hands on Draks chest.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Trance smiled warmly. "Then let's go since you have time now." Trance stood up and held Tian's hand.

Suru held Luo's hand. "It's no trouble."

Drak blushed more and nodded. "Y-Yeah, I'm alright.."His heart started beating faster.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Lou blushes lightly and fiddles with a piece of his hair.

Tian stands up and smiles at her. "This will be fun.. That's the right word correct?"

Xerna blinks and looks at him a bit worried since his heart began to beat faster. He stands up pulling on Draks arm "Lets go outside maybe you need some air.. Your getting really red now.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Suru smiled handsomely and kissed Lou's forehead.

"Yeah, fun is the correct word." Trance smiled cutely. "Let's go then." Trance said still holding Tian's hand leading her down the stairs to the living room.

"Um, okay I suppose.." Drak said still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Lou blushes deeply as he looks at Suru. "You have a.. a nice smile.."

Tian smiles as she follows Trance down to the living room.

Xerna smiles and takes him outside taking a deep breath. He sighs softly and looks at Drak smiling warmly. He keeps holding Draks hand and blushes softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Suru smiled warmly and blushes lightly. "Thanks. Your blush is cute on you."

Trance took Tian to the candy shop in town. "I know the owner, so go ahead and take anything you'd  like, I'll put it on my tab." Trance smiled cutely.

Drak still had his blush, he smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Lou squeaks hearing that and stands up embarrassed. "It.. It is not!"

Tian looks at Trance with big eyes. "Can I get some of everything? Is.. Is that ok? I can pay you back for it I make a bunch of money.."

Xerna moves closer to Drak and smiles as he places his hand on Draks chest. "I think the outside air is helping you.." He looks at him for a moment and blushes as he kisses his cheek. He gasps and moves away covering his mouth. "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Suru chuckled. "You're so cute." He smiled.

"Yes it's okay. And you don't have to pay me back, just don't take the store of completely everything, they still need some stock." Trance smiled cutely.

Drak blushed cutely and held Xerna close. "It's okay.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:04 am

Lou blushes deeply "If.. If you keep saying that I'll.. I'll leave.."

Tian giggles and smiles "I just want two of each kind of candy.."

Xerna blushes deeply as he looks at Drak. He smiles softly "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:11 am

"Sorry.. I'd like you to stay.." Suru said holding Luo's hand.

"That's okay." Trance smiled cutely.

Drak nodded and looked at Xerna. He kissed Xerna lightly then blushed deeply and turned away. "I-I'm really sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:19 am

Lou looks at him and sighs lightly. "Alright I'll stay.." He sits back down and blushes lightly. "I'm.. I'm not sure what to do.."

Tian smiles and starts to walk around the store gathering candy. She giggles happily as she fills a bag.

Xerna giggles softly "It's fine Drak.." He smiles at him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:23 am

"How about this?"Suru kissed Lou lightly.

Trance smiled and did the same as Tian.

Drak blushed and looked at Xerna. "Really..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:29 am

Lou blushes deeply and just looks at Suru a little surprised. "That... That was my first kiss.."

Tian smiles and goes up to Teance once she was done.

Xerna laughs lightly and nods his head "Yes.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:33 am

Suru blushed lightly. "Oh.."

Trance smiled warmly. "Got everything you want?"

"Okay." Drak smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:47 am

Lou whines softly since he started to feel anxious.

Tian nods her head happily "Yes!"

Xerna looks at Drak and smiles "Would you like to go on a date maybe.." He blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:49 am

Suru held Lou closely. "I'm sorry.."

Trance giggled cutely. "Then let's head back home"

Drak blushed and nodded. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:56 am

Lou blinks and looks at him "You.. You don't have to say that.. I'm.. I'm just nervous.."

Tian giggles and nods her head "Alright!" She smiles happily as she holds Trances hand.

Xerna smiles at him "Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:08 pm

"Mind if I ask why?" Suru asked curiously.

Trance smiled cutely and held Tian's hand. "Why don't we head back to the house?"

"Anywhere is good with me." Drak smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Lou blushes and shrugs his shoulders slightly. "I.. I don't know I guess I'm not use to being in the same room with someone who thinks I'M cute.."

Tian nods her head and smiles at her.

Xerna thinks for a moment and smiles "I know this really pretty cave in the forest near here.. Would you like to go see it?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Suru chuckled and kissed Lou's cheek again. "Well you are cute. Very cute." Suru smiled warmly.

Trance smiled cutely and started taking Tian back home.

Drak smiled warmly. "Yeah, I would love to go see it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:38 am

Lou blushes deeply and nips Surus cheek gently. "I'll let that one slide.." He blinks and looks at his phone as it goes off. He bites his lip with a slightly worried look on his face.

Tian smiles happily and blushes lightly as she blinks. "I think I feel happy.. It's a nice feeling.."

Xerna smiles and holds out his hand and his bow appears. He stands on it and floats in the air "Climb on.." He holds out his hand to Drak. "Flying there will be much faster.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:54 pm

Suru chuckled lightly. He blinked when he say Lou look worried. "Everything alright..?" Suru asked.

"That's good, i feel happy too." Trance smiled cutely. "Do you want to go to the park?"

Drak nodded. "Okay.." He held Xerna's hand and climbed on.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Lou looks at Suru "One of the bad groups of ghouls are trying to attack headquarters.. I.. I scared.. I need to tell the boss but he'll ask how I know.." He whines and bites his lip.

Xerna smiles as the bow starts off quickly through the air toward the cave. It takes a few minutes to get there but once it stops Xerna jumps off holding out his hand to Drak.

Tian thinks for a moment and nods her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:51 pm

"I'll go with you. I can tell your boss that you overheard the group of ghouls on your way back to the HQ." Suru said.

Drak held onto Xerna on the ride to the cave and let go when they got there. He held Xerna's hand and got off of the bow.

"Alright." Trance smiled cutely and took Tian to the park. "What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Lou looks at Suru blushing lightly "You'd really go with me?"

Xernas bow disappears after Drak got off. He looks around and smiles "It's right behind those vines come on.." He walks over to the vines and moves them out of the way for Drak.

Tian looks around and thinks for a moment. "Swings?" She gasps though as a small girl walks by and bites onto Tian. "Get away she's a ghoul Trance!" She quickly changes forms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next