The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:44 am

Xerna blinks and looks at him "Oh.." He blushes lightly and sits up. "Is it ok if I lean on you?"

Tian smiles and hugs her.

Luo finally comes back down and walks up to Tian asking for a few things from her. He takes a deep breath as he takes the things he asked for and runs outside. He quickly sets them up and puts on some gloves. He walks back in and looks at everyone "Uh.. Rath wants us back now.. I'm really sorry.."

Xerna sighs and stands up "Maybe we can spend sometime next time.." He gives everyone a card with their numbers on it. "Call if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:51 am

"Yes it is" Drak smiled warmly.

Trance hugged Tian back and smiled warmly.

"So what's going on?" Suru asked seeing Luo come inside with gloves on.

"Yeah." Drak said looking at the card then at Xerna.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:57 am

Luo blinks and looks at Suru blushing lightly. "Nothing really but I don't want to get yelled at by Rath.. Also I put up some protective stuff around your house for ghouls.." He bows to them "I'll see you another time!" He runs off quickly.

Tian looks at Trance and kisses her cheek and waves to the other. She changes to her shingami form and chases after Luo.

Xerna sighs and puts the book in his pocket. "Idiots.. Sorry I have to run after those two.." He chases them back to headquarters. He talks to Rath about everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:01 am

Suru went upstairs to his room and decided to see what the book had to say about Luo.

Trance blushed cutely when Tian kissed her cheek When she left Trance sat on the couch still blushing.

Drak looked at the card and played with Xerna's hair piece.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:13 am

Xerna sighs as he scolds Luo and Tian for running off. "We work as a team! Don't run off.." He crosses his arms and sits down and orders some food for everyone since they were all staying a bit late for paperwork.

Luo nods his head and says he was sorry but runs off to the bathroom to wash his burn hands off. He sighs softly and closes his eyes, it was a close call for him. He almost set off all those charms on himself.

Tian sighs softly and looks at the window as she gets back to working on paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:16 am

Suru opened the book and began reading about Luo.

Trance went to her room and fell asleep pretty quickly.

Drak went to his room as well and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:23 am

Everyone ended up staying at headquarters until morning. They slept in the bedrooms there. They took showers and finally left headquarters.

Xerna smiles at Luo and Tian. "I'll buy breakfast ok."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:26 am

Suru had fallen asleep after learning about Luo. He was shocked to find out that Luo was a ghoul, he felt like he should rat him out to his group, not to mention because of the information relays that Luo was doing too. It was weighing on Suru to make a decision about it when he woke up in the morning.

Trance was already up and pouring herself a cup of coffee in the nude.

Drak was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:30 am

Xerna bought breakfast and sighs as they walked around a bit since it was their day off.

Tian looks at Xerna "I want to go check on the charms that Luo set up.."

Luo stays quiet as he eats and drinks his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:34 am

Suru stayed in bed thinking about what to do about Luo, to turn him in or not to. It was a serious moral question for him because he knew it would really change just about everything.

Trance sipped her coffee and went to the scorpion tank and saw that he was on his back with his legs and tailed curled in, it was dead. "Aw man... that sucks."

Drak started waking up, he tried to brush his hair back with his hand but since he had Xerna's hair piece in it had stayed in place, so he didn't have to worry about it. "Nice.." He smiled lightly, taling to himself as he got up out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:43 am

Xerna sighs and nods his head "Fine.." He walks with them to the house.

Tian looks over the charms and sighs. "They're all still in place and none as gone off.." She picks them up and walks up to the house and knocks on the door before just walking in. She smiles and hurries over to Trance. "Morning.." She stops and looks at the scorpion frowning quickly. "I killed it..." She sniffles softly and looks at the ground feeling bad.

Xerna gasps and tries to stop Tian. "Wait Tian don't just walk into someone else house!!"

Luo walks in and blushes deeply look at the ground. "Sorry we came without telling you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:46 am

Suru was still in bed and Drak was going to the bathroom for a morning shower and he was starting to disrobe himself when he got into the bathroom.

Trance blinked, seeing Tian and blushed deeply realizing that she was naked with Luo and Xerna there too. She quickly grabbed a bathrobe from off the couch and put it on. "It's okay for you three to come here whenever you want... just not before noon.. none of us are really productive before then.." Trance said with he blush starting to fade. She hugged Tian. "It's okay Tian, you didn't kill it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:51 am

Tian looks at Trance for a moment. "But I think I touched the cage what if I took his soul on accident since I'm a shingami.."

Luo bows "We're sorry it's before noon but Tian wanted to come I think she really likes you.. I'm happy.." He smiles lightly.

Xerna blinks and looks at them for a moment before walking over. He looks at the scorpion and sighs taking off a blue jewel from his had piece. He gasps and holds his chest slightly. He sets the jewel onto of the scorpion. It glows and he smiles softly "It's going to be ok Tian don't be sad I gave it a year of my life.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:55 am

Trance kissed Tian's forehead. "Don't worry it's okay Tian." Trance smiled warmly. "And it's okay Luo, but if you guys have to come before noon then call, i want to have at least a bra and panties on." Trance giggled. The scorpion didn't respond or even move a little bit. The scorpion was slowly fading into a dark energy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:58 am

Xerna blinks and gasps as he looks at scorpion. "Whats going on.. that's never happened before!" He frowns slightly a little upset.

Tian nods her head and grabs Xerna who was throwing a tantrum and Luo. "We'll be back at noon exactly.. I can't use phones.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:01 am

"You guys can stay." Trance smiled cutely and kissed Tian's cheek. "Feel free to sit on the couch and read something."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:05 am

Xerna pouts and grits his teeth as he reads more of Draks book since he didn't get to finish it.

Tian stares at the scorpion sighing lightly.

Luo nods his head and sits down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:08 am

The scorpion disappeared into dark energy with nothing left. Trance patted Tian's back. "It's okay Tian, it's not your fault." She kissed Tian's forehead.

The shower could be heard running from downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:10 am

Luo looks up and blushes lightly fiddling with his skirt.

Tian looks at Trance "I've never felt like this I don't like it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:12 am

"Felt like what?" Trance asked curiously.

The shower stopped after a little while and Drak walked downstairs, still wet, with nothing but a towel around his waist. He blinked realizing that Xerna was there, and Luo and Tian too.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:16 am

Xerna blinks and looks up blushing lightly as he looks at Drak. "Uh morning.."

Luo waves and looks down blushing deeply.

Tian looks at Trance and thinks for a moment. "I'm not sure I think it's called sad.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:20 am

Drak blushed and looked at the floor. "Morning.." Drak went to the kitchen and got himself some coffee to try to calm himself a little. "Luo, Suru is upstairs in his room if you want to talk with him. He's the only one that actually wears pants this early in the morning."

Trance hugged Tian. "It'll be alright, he's in a better place i'm sure." Trance smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:24 am

Luo bows and quickly heads upstairs. He looks around a bit "Suru?"

Tian looks at her and tilts her head "Better place?"

Xerna lets out a soft laugh and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:26 am

"In here Luo." Suru said. He was sitting up in bed.

Trance nodded. "Yeah." She smiled warmly.

Drak blushed a little more hearing Xerna laugh and seeing him smile at him. "So, how are you doing today Xerna?" Drak asked sipping his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:29 am

Luo smiles lightly and walks into the room. "Morning.."

Xerna looks at Drak and thinks for a moment. "Well I'm good but mad at the scorpion since I gave it one of my life jewels.."

Tian smiles softly and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next