The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 am

Lou blushes deeply as Suru licks his wound. "You.. You shouldn't lick ghouls wound sometimes our blood is poisonous.. I don't want you to get hurt.." He looks at the ground a little embarrassed and tries to put some space between him and Suru. "Well if... if the ghouls had ran by they would've smelled you and would have tried to hurt you.. I didn't want that.."

Xerna blinks and looks at Drak a bit surprised. He blushes lightly and smiles "Your pretty cool Drak be careful tho.." He gasps as his leg gets hit by one of the ghouls tail. He quickly shoots three and limbs back. He grits his teeth great that ghoul tail had the ability to paralyze its enemy he'd be in trouble in a few moments. Hopefully it wouldn't last but a few minutes. His yellow gem was already glowing.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:08 am

"I can't really be poisoned... I'd tell you the story, but seeing your reaction, I'm not sure you'd want to hear it..." Suru said scratching the back of his head. He looked at Lou. "Thanks anyway though.." He sat down and patted the spot next to him. "Might as well take a load off since we're here."

Drak didn't want to keep Xerna in danger, he lifted Xerna into his arms and quickly jumped high above onto a ledge of the base, away from the ghouls reach. "We'll be safer here. You're more effective as a bow user away from immediate combat.." He kissed Xerna on the lips lightly, still in his Were-form.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:41 am

Lou blinks and looks at Suru surprised when he heard that he couldn't really be poisoned. "I.. I would like to hear that story.." He blushes lightly as he down next to Suru. He tucks his skirt under him and pulls his legs up to his chest letting out a sigh. "I'm sorry things turned out like this.. If you hadn't met me you wouldn't have to be dealing with this right now.."

Xerna gasps and blushes deeply as Drak lifts him up. He blushes deeper after Drak kisses him. He kisses him back but felt embarrassed that he had let himself get hurt. "I'm.. I'm sorry I've caused trouble.. I should've paid more attention to the ghouls type.." He shoots some arrows into some ghouls whos tails were starting to form wings. He pants softly and groans as his wound starts to glow yellow. "I'm not going to be of much use for a bit.." His body starts to stiffen up.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Suru kissed Lou's cheek. "You think I'm worried?" Suru said a little cocky. "I'm more powerful than you might think."  Suru smiled warmly. "So anyway, the story. It's a bit long so I'll try to keep it short. I lost an old friend of mine to a really poisonous snake and the morgue guy told me what poison it was and I found it kind of interesting, so I started researching poisons and stuff. Some of the poisons had effects, aside from death of course. Stuff like paralysis, blindness, etc. I started experimenting with them on myself and through some miracle I became resistant to poisons."

"Don't worry about it, I can take care of it." He kissed Xerna again. "Just don't worry." Drak said jumping back down on top of a ghoul with wings, killing it with a slash.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Lou looks at Suru and blushes lightly. He tilts his head slightly as he listens to Suru and his eyes grow a little wide. "That's so cool! You're really strong Suru!" He gasps and covers is mouth "Sorry that was loud.."

Xerna blushes and gasps slightly when Drak jumps down. He whines softly since he wasn't going to be of any help. "Damn it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Drak kept taking down ghouls with his claws seemingly easy.

"It's alright." Suru kissed Lou's cheek. "I could protect you if you want."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Lou blushes as he looks at Suru. His heart began to beat faster no one ever said they would protect him before. He looks at the ground embarrassed.

Xerna blushes as he watches Drak fight. "Wow he's strong." He smiles as he starts to slowly feel his body unstiffen. But he gasps as he gets picked up by the leader of the rebel ghouls. His eyes grow wide and he quick cries out to Drak. "Look out Drak it's Kojo!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Drak quickly looked up to see what was happening with Xuroa and because his guard was lowered he was struck in the back of the head by one of the ghouls still there. He fell to the ground unable to move from the shock of getting hit. From above where Xerna and Kojo, it appeared that Drak was dead.

Suru jumped up to his feet. "Well since we're here for a while might as well get something done.." Suru said walking over to a corner and taking the shirt around his waist off and folding it. He placed the folded shirt in front of the corner and got on his hands and knees before lifting himself up into a handstand with the top of his head resting on the shirt. He used his arms to keep himself stable, he was holding his body straight upwards with ease.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Lou blinks and looks at Suru. "Oh training?" He tilts his head and gets up going over to Suru. "What should I do?" He couldn't do a handstand because of his skirt.

Xerna looks at Drak now laying on the ground and tears form in his eyes. "Drak! DRAK!" He tries to wiggle around but it was no use.

Kojo smirks and laughs. "Oops you friend seems dead have a nice snack little ones~" He picks up Xerna bow and flies to the top of headquarters. "Your going to help us destroy this place." He chuckles biting into Xerna neck.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:28 pm

"Feel free to sit and chat." Suru said. "I'm fine talking about anything right now."

Drak tried to move, but he was still in shock, he didn't know how long it would last, but he knew that because of this he probably wouldn't stay in his Were-form for too much longer, which was really bad news for himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Rath and Jolt run out and attack the ghouls around Drak. Rath looks at Drak and chuckles. "Never take your eyes off you opponent. I'm Rath I'm the boss and that's Jolt he's a ghoul hybrid so you don't have to worry about him. Let's get you inside." He picks up Drak and rushes into the building.

Xerna cries out and pants as he holds his neck. "I won't help you!"

Tian finally begins to wake up a little.

Lou smiles at Suru and thinks for a moment. He blushes and fiddles with his skirt. "Uh what would you do if I said I liked you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:52 pm

Drak couldn't say anything because his body was still in shock, as he got into the building he was starting to feel better, he could start moving his fingers. But he could tell that the timer on his Were-form was ticking down now, he didn't have much time. He wanted to get back to being mobile quickly.

Trance looked at Tian. "How are you feeling?"

"I'd have to say two things before that. One: I can see up your skirt. Second: I'd say I like you too." Suru said. He was just joking about seeing up Lou's skirt, though from his angle if he was looking anywhere but straight ahead towards the other wall he might see up Lou's skirt.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Lou squeaks loudly and quickly moves away. His face turned bright red with embarrassment. He covers his face an sits down not looking at Suru.

Tian looks at Trance and smiles lightly. "Better.."

Rath looks Drak over and crosses his arms. "I'll fix you.." He hits a spot on Drak neck and smirks. "Go on you can move now.. Also where is Xerna?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Suru chuckled. "I was kidding about the first thing. But I will say that being upside down while I'm with you right now is keeping the blood from going somewhere else." Suru said jokingly. "But to be serious about what you're asking me, I do really like you too."

Trance smiled warmly and kissed Tian lightly.

Drak blinked and got up slowly, he didn't want to push himself the very second he could move again. "Thanks, and I'm going to get Xerna back right now." Drak said before running outside and jumping up the building to Kojo and Xerna. Drak knew that he couldn't hold his Were-form much longer, so if there was any fighting, he would have to really push himself as hard as he could to keep from turning back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Lou looks at Suru and blushes deeply. "Don't joke about be able to see up my skirt!" He fiddles with his skirt a little blushing more. "You still like me even though I could lose control and try to eat you?" He felt happy that Suru actually said he liked him back.

Tian smiles and kisses her back. "This is what I should do when someone says they feel better?" She gasps as she sits up. "We have to help the CCG! "

Rath watches where Drak goes and starts to head to the roof.

Xerna grits his teeth as his blood is used to draw a magic circle.

Kojo smirks as he walks over to him kissing him. "Tell me which gem is for destruction. "
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:31 pm

"Yeah, pretty much." Suru said simply.

Trance nodded. "Alright, what's the fastest way to the CCG?"

Drak dashed then when he got close enough he lunged at Kojo and slashed at him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Lou blushes deeply and crawls over to Suru. He kisses Suru gently and blushes deeply. "S-Sorry!"

Tian grabs Trance and flies off at top speed toward CCG.

Kojo growls and jumps back. His tails turn into swords and glares at Drak. "Your so dead!" He charges at Drak but stops as an arrow hits him.

Rath runs onto the roof. "Back up!" His sword turns into a spare! "
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:50 pm

"No need to apologize." Suru winked. "I'd kiss you back if i wasn't supposed to do this for like an hour to get my neck muscles back up to strength."

Trance held on to Tian tightly.

Drak ignored Rath and charged at Kojo, slashing at his torso.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Lou blushes and looks away feeling shy. "Did.. Did Rath hurt your neck?"

Rath growls upset. "Idoit! Get back now!" He throws his spear straight at Kojo.

Xerna tackles Drak to the ground. They were both barely missed by the spear.

Kojo cries out as the spear hits him. He quickly pulls it out and falls to the ground. "Neo! Lao!" A male and female appear with masks and disappear with Kojo.

Rath growls and picks up his spear. "Damn it he got away! Kill all the ghouls don't let any get away save the ones that aren't completely dead for testing!" He runs back to the stairs.

Tian sets Trance down gently and starts to attack ghouls.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:11 pm

"No, but he did bring up an old injury. I used to do underground brawls for money for everyone back at the house. In a 45:1 match, me having the high of those two, the guy i was fighting took a cheap shot and got me right in the back of the neck. If he had aimed even an inch higher he would've killed me then and there. But at the time it downed me into unconsciousness." Suru said pushing himself a little high with his hands so that he could move his head left and right, it looked almost like he was dodging punches.

Drak blinked and his Were-form turned off and he turned back into himself. He drifted into sleep because he had used too much energy trying to keep himself in his were-form.

Trance blinked and looked at all the ghouls. She started bringing back the ones that weren't toally dead inside for testing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Lou looks at Suru in surprise hearing his story. "Wow.." He couldn't believe how amazing Suru was. He takes a deep breath and gasps. "Suru we need to hide in that cabinet! Kojo is coming!" He quickly cuts his arm and spreads some blood on the ground. "This will cover our scent." He hurries over the the cabinet he was really scared.

Xerna looks at Drak and smiles he was so glad that he was ok. He hugs Drak as he tries to stop his bleeding.

Tian, Jolt, and Rath quickly took down the remaining ghouls.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:10 am

Suru blinked and got back onto his feet, he grabbed his shirt and joined Lou in the cabinet. Suru hugged Lou and petting him. "It's gonna be alright, it'll be okay.." Suru whispered to Lou.

Drak was still out of it, and probably would be for a while.

Trance brought some of the still barely alive ghouls inside, there were about 5 or 6 of them now she had brought in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 am

Lou blushes deeply as he looks at Suru as they get pressed up together in the cabinet. "Thank you Suru.." He smiles lightly as he hides his face up against Suru.

Xerna sits up after a bit and sighs. "Its healed a bit.. Let's get you some where more comfy.." He picks up Drak weakly and walks inside.

Tian smiles and lands after she made sure none escaped.

Rath looks at Trance and smirks "Thanks you did a good job.

Jolt walks up to Trance and tilts his head. "So who are you? Looks like everyone brought back up.." He crosses his arms yawning.

Uta walks into the building and looks at the ceiling and Kojo come in with Neo and Lao. "Looks like you got messed up.." Suru and Lou could watch through the crack in the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:57 am

Suru keeps his breathing down to try to keep from them from noticing him and Lou. He held Lou close to him.

Trance smiled cutely. "Thank you. And my name is Trance. What's yours?" Trance asked curiously.

Drak was still out of it but he murmured Xerna in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:15 am

Lou grips Suru tightly as he shivers as he watches Uta. He wanted to know why he was there he was against the rebel ghouls.

Uta pulls out a container "Here have this it'll heal you up.. I wish you would have listened to me Kojo.. Any way lets get you out of here so you can rest up.. Neo, Lao please take him to this place.." He hands the twins a piece of paper and looks at the cabinet smiling.

Jolt looks at her for a moment and scratches his head. "I'm Jolt and the guy over there is Rath.. He's the boss.." He smirks and chuckles "You should make him pay you since you've had to deal with Tian and you helped out.." He sticks his tongue out at Rath and puts a cigarette in his mouth.

Tian flies around the building putting down a few papers on the ground in case some ghouls still wanted to attack.

Xerna blinks and looks at Drak blushing lightly. He kisses Drak lightly as he lays him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next