The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Just an experiment.. (Berry) Vote_lcapJust an experiment.. (Berry) Voting_barJust an experiment.. (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Just an experiment.. (Berry) Vote_lcapJust an experiment.. (Berry) Voting_barJust an experiment.. (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Just an experiment.. (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Just an experiment.. (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Chie sighed as she walked out of a bar a bit drunk, it was only around 10:30 at night. Chie was headed back home, but wasn't 100% on where her home was so she was just walking, a little more like stumbling, around town.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:22 pm

(Like your new avatar! c:)

Alexa growls as she runs after an older man. "Get back here! Your so dead!" She takes out a small dagger and throws it at the man. She pants as she sits on him. Her skin turns to armor and sighs. She looks around and smiles when she sees Chie. "Hey you let me use your phone! It's CCG busy.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:51 pm

(Thanks!)

Chie blinked a little confused. "This..?" Chie asked talking her cell phone out of her pocket. It was clear that she was a bit drunk since she almost dropped it handing it to Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Alexa giggles seeing Chie was drunk. "Yeah that's it.. Also stay back this guy is a Ghoul he'll use his tail to try and take your flesh.." Alexa calls up her headquarters and rolls her eyes when no one picks up. "Rath answer the phone! I know your there! It's Alexa I have a Ghoul you idiot!" She sighs and looks at Chie "thanks for the phone.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Chine blinked. "No problem.." Chie stumbled a little and wrapped an arm around Alexa for support, Chie kissed Alexa on accident while she was getting her balance back. Chie giggled. "Oopsie."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:35 pm

Alexa blushes lightly when Chie kisees her. "It's fine.." She gasps and pushes Chie out of the way when the Ghoul tries to hit Chie with his tail. She growls as he runs away "Aaww man! I told you not to get to close don't you know about Ghouls or.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:07 am

Chie used a syringe on her arm and then ran after the ghoul quickly. It seemed almost impossible to go so fast in 5' high heel boots. Chie tackled the ghoul to the ground, Chie had made the ghoul hit the ground hard enough to knock it out, for right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:19 am

Alexa blinks and looks at Chie amazed. Wings appear on and she flies over. "Your pretty brave.. But you should be careful around ghouls.." She smiles at Chie and kisses her cheek "Thanks for the help.." She quickly wraps up the ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:23 am

"No problem." Chie said now sobered up. "That stuff was supposed to do one of two things, I'm just glad it did the first." Chie said. Chie happily kissed Alexa back. "Mind if i walk with you, I'm think my place is near here."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:29 am

Alexa picks up the ghoul and throws him over her shoulder. She looks at Chie and shrugs her shoulders. "I guess you can if you don't mind walking with two monsters.." She laughs lightly and statrts to head for the headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:30 am

"Monsters? I only see one monster and a cute girl I wouldn't mind spending time with." Chie giggled and winked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 am

Alexa blinks and blushes as she looks at Chie. "Well I have so much work.." She looks away a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:38 am

"Oh come one~" Chie giggled and putted Alexa's back. "Or maybe you'd prefer to get 'personal' right off the bat."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:47 am

Alexa blushes and looks at Chie. "I doubt you can handle someone like me.." She laughs and runs a hand through her hair. "What's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:50 am

"Chie." Chie smiled. "And why don't we take take a whole 24 hours to see. First one to sleep loses." Chie said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:53 am

Alexa blinks and looks at her. "I guess I can ask for a day off.. I've been the only one bringing in ghouls.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:55 am

"Sounds good. What's your name anyway." Chie smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:57 am

Alexa looks at her and smiles "I'm Alexa.." She giggles softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:00 am

"Cute name, it suits you." Chie giggled and kissed Alexia on the cheek. "Oh, here's my place." Chie said looking up at a fancy hotel building. "I love my pay."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:07 am

Alexa looks at her and blushes lightly. "Thanks.." She looks at the hotel "Nice place but I still have to go to that big building over there.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:11 am

"At least we're not too far from each other." Chie smiled. "If you do swing by here just talk to the guy at the front desk and say that your my guest. You need a special key card to go to where i live."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:17 am

Alexa nods her head and flies off. An hour later she walks into the hotel. "I'm surprised I'm here.." She looks at the front counter guy. "Uh I'm a guest for Chie.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:21 am

The guy at the front desk sighed. "Be ware of what your getting into.." He muttered seemingly to himself as he had his back to Alexa to find the key card. He turned around and handed Alexa the key card. It was a blank white card with Chie written on it with black marker. "Just slide the card on the piece on the elevator panel. It's like swiping a credit card. The elevator will take you there automatically." The man said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:40 am

Alexa blinks and raises an eyebrow. "Uh thank you.." She takes the card and goes to the elevator. She swipes the card and goes in.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 am

The elevator opened up on what looked like a living room, there were some clothes here and there in the room, some shirts, some bras, some panties and socks. It wasn't super messy though, most of the room seemed clean and well dusted. There were some stairs leading up to a second floor on the other side of the room, the stairs seemed pretty clear of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an experiment.. (Berry)   Just an experiment.. (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just an experiment.. (Berry)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next